From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jelly may refer to:
- Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve
- Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and other countries
- Jelly fungus, the class Heterobasidiomycetes
- Jelly shoes, shoes made of a soft plastic, resembling sandals
- Naval jelly, phosphoric acid in a rust removing gel
- Petroleum jelly, a gel used as a topical ointment, such as vaseline
- Royal jelly, made by bees and fed to the larvae to turn them into queen bees
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- An informal, temporary Coworking gathering, also called "jellies"
- A slang term that is used for Jealous
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly.
- Jelly d'Arányi (1893–1966), Hungarian violinist
- David Jelly (1847–1911), politician
- William Jelly (1835–1900), politician
- Jelly (Chinese singer)
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it (founded by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone), that serves as a Q&A platform relying on images
- Apache Jelly, a Java and XML based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
- Jelly man, another term for Eunuch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.