From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jelly may refer to:
- Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve
- Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin
- Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and other countries
- Temazepam, a powerful hypnotic drug, street name "Jellies"
- Jellyfish, also known as jellies
- Gelignite, also known as blasting jelly or simply jelly
- The Jellys, an English punk/pop band
- "Jelly" (song) (2006), by Japanese electronic duo Capsule
- Mr. Jelly, title character of the novel Mr. Jelly, in the Mr. Men children's book series
- Shadowmoor, a Magic: the Gathering expansion set, codenamed "Jelly" in development
As a name:
- Jelly (name), a list of people and one fictional character with the given name, surname or nickname
- Jelly (app), an app, and the company behind it (founded by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone)
- Apache Jelly, a Java and XML based scripting and processing engine for turning XML into executable code
- An informal, temporary coworking gathering, also called "jellies"
- A slang term for jealous
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.