From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jellyfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jellyfish are marine invertebrates.
Jellyfish may also refer to:
- Jellyfish (band), an early 1990s pop band from San Francisco
- Jellyfish (film), an Israeli film, winner of the Camera d'Or at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival
- Jellyfish (media company), an American faith-based media company
- Jellyfish Lake, a dive site in the Pacific island of Palau
- Jellyfish.com, an online shopping site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.