|Full name||Jennifer Buczkowski|
|Date of birth||4 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|FC Kansas City|
|2003–2006||Notre Dame Fighting Irish|
|2009||Sky Blue FC||16||(0)|
|2012||Chicago Red Stars|
|2013–||FC Kansas City||1||(0)|
|2003–2004||United States U-19|
|2005||United States U-21|
|2006–2008||United States U-23|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 14, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jen Buczkowski (born April 4, 1985) is an American soccer midfielder currently playing for FC Kansas City in the NWSL. She previously played for the Philadelphia Independence and New Jersey Sky Blue of Women's Professional Soccer.
University of Notre Dame
Buczkowski attended the University of Notre Dame from 2003-2007 and set the Notre Dame record for 103 career games played. During her career at Notre Dame, she scored 77 points (22nd in Notre Dame history), 20 goals, 37 assists and 97 starts. Buczkowski was a three-time NSCAA All-American. She was among the final 15 candidates for the MAC Hermann Award in 2005 and 2006.
Sky Blue FC (WPS)
Philadelphia Independence (WPS)
The following season, Buczkowski was selected in the first round of the expansion draft by the Philadelphia Independence. During the 2011 season, Jen won the "Iron Women Award" for playing every minute of the season.
Chicago Red Stars (WPSL Elite)
After the folding of the WPS in early 2012, Buczkowski joined the Chicago Red Stars, in the semi-professional WPSL Elite. The team would go on to come in second to the Western New York Flash after penalty kicks during the WPSL final.
FC Kansas City (NWSL)
Buczkowski was a member of several youth national teams. She was a member of the U-19 World Cup team in 2003 and played every minute of the U-21 Nordic Cup tournament in 2005, in which the team won the championship.
- "Jen Buczkowski profile". University of Notre Dame.
- "Eclipse Select alumna Buczkowski re-signs with WPS's Independence". Chicago Tribune Local. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Reynolds Among Small Group of WPS Iron Women". Equalizer Soccer. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Red Stars Sign Buczkowski & Sitch". Chicago Red Stars. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- "Injuries play major role in WPSL Elite final". Equalizer Soccer. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- "Q&A time with FC Kansas City’s Jen Buczkowski". NWSL News. Retrieved 3 February 2013.
- "Chicago Red Star Player Joins LTSC Coaching Staff". Lyons Township Soccer Club. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- Philadelphia Independence player profile at the Wayback Machine (archived January 6, 2010)
- Notre Dame player profile
- FC Kansas City player profile
- Jen Buczkowski on Twitter