Presley attending the DVD Release Party for Malice in LaLaLand at Boudoir, West Hollywood, CA,
September 11, 2010.
April 1, 1987 
Chula Vista, California, U.S.
|Other names||Jenna Pressley|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Weight||94 lb (43 kg; 6.7 st)|
|No. of adult films||272 (excluding compilations per IAFD)|
After being sexually assaulted at the age of fourteen, Presley began stripping topless in Tijuana, Mexico. She continued to strip in Tijuana almost every weekend for approximately two years while she was still underage. At age seventeen, she began receiving treatment for anorexia nervosa, which lasted nearly two years. In 2005, she graduated with honors from Hilltop High School and briefly attended Santa Barbara City College. She studied broadcasting and journalism and worked as a telemarketer.
While Presley was in college, she began stripping at the Spearmint Rhino in Santa Barbara, where she was discovered by the owners of the porn studio Astrux. She entered the adult film industry in September 2005 when she was 18 years old and did her first scene for Shane's World. While active in the business, she was credited with performing in over 275 films. In 2006, Presley tried out for the second season of Jenna's American Sex Star. She ended up making the finals where she placed second overall behind British-Asian porn actress Roxy Jezel. In October 2007, Presley announced that she was planning to shoot her final scenes with men. However, in 2008 and 2009, she was continuing to shoot scenes with men. In 2010, she was named by Maxim as one of the 12 top female stars in porn. Complex ranked her seventeenth on their list of "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)" in 2011.
While Presley was in the industry, she was engaged twice and witnessed the murder of her fiance, who was stabbed to death by a motorcycle gang.
In a 2005 interview, Presley stated that even though she was raised Jewish, she identified as an atheist. After three years in the industry, Presley's grandparents took her to The Rock Church in San Diego, where "she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior" after hearing a sermon from The Reverend Miles McPherson. Further inspired by Rachel Collins, a Christian pastor at XXX Church, Presley left the adult film industry in November 2012. Since then, Presley began working in business sales and studying psychology in college. In a 2013 interview, Presley discussed a book in the making about her past struggles with drugs in the industry and about her new faith in Christianity. In August 2013, she appeared on The View to discuss her conversion to Christianity with Craig Gross, pastor of the Triple X Church.
Awards and nominations
|2006||FAME Award||Finalist||Favorite Rookie Starlet of the Year||N/A|
|NightMoves Award||Won||Best New Starlet (Fan Choice)||N/A|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Cream Dream||N/A|
|2007||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|2008||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene, Video (with Sasha Grey, Sierra Sinn & Mark Ashley)||Swallow My Squirt 4|
|2010||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Solo Sex Scene||Self Service|
|2012||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Solo Sex Scene||This Ain’t Two and a Half Men|
|Nominated||Best Three-Way Sex Scene (with Jayden Jaymes & Manuel Ferrara)||Party Girls|
- Sarah Petersen (2013-08-07). "Former porn star Brittni Ruiz and her pastor appear on 'The View'". Deseret News. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Ray (2006-03-22). "Jenna Presley Interview". Porn Valley News. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- Jenna Presley at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Jenna Presley Interview". Deviant Culture X. 2005-11-24. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- Big D (2006-11-30). "Inside Jenna Presley". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- Troy Michael. "Beating The Odds with Porn Performer Jenna Presley". IWAdult.com. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- Apache Warrior. "Jenna Presley interview". XCritic. Retrieved 2014-09-23.
- "Jenna Presley To Shoot Final Boy/Girl Scenes". AVN. 2007-10-16. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- XBIZ (2009-04-22). "Digital Playground to Release â€˜Sticky Sweet 2â€™". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Kandyba, Slav (2008-11-07). "Paul Thomas Directs Sex Comedy â€˜Nurse Moniqueâ€™ for Vivid". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Anselmi, Eduardo, "The dirty dozen", Maxim UK (June 2010)[dead link]
- "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)". Complex. 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- Maya Cherry (2011-04-29). "Jenna Presley: WOW". Xtreme. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- Miller, Carmen, From Porn to the Cross: An Interview with Brittni Ruiz, Whole Magazine, 22 August 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- Ellis, Mark (26 October 2013). "Pornstar Jenna Presley finds Jesus". Christian Daily News. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
“I had many lonely nights when I cut on my wrists. I tried to kill myself. I spent all my paycheck on drugs.” After three years in the adult film industry, she was fed up. She placed a 911 call to her grandmother. “I need you grandma,” she said. “I’m done with this. Come and get me.” During her stay with her grandparents, they took her to the Rock Church in San Diego, led by Pastor Miles McPherson. Brittni was “bawling” through most of the sermon. In response to his invitation, she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. The church gave her a Bible and after she got home, she devoured Genesis. “I always wondered how we became human. Finally I had the answer and I was so excited. I couldn’t put it down.”
- Hallowell, Billy (1 August 2013). "‘Thank You, Jesus!’: One of the World’s Most Famous Porn Stars Finds God, Leaves the Sex Industry" (in English). TheBlaze. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
Things finally changed when the former porn star met Rachel Collins, a Christian pastor who works with XXX Church, a ministry that works to alleviate issues associated with porn, and who has a passion for reaching out to workers in the sex industry. Ruiz encountered her at a porn convention and the two began to talk, the Daily Mail reports. The actress was impacted by the exchange, filming her last sex scene in November 2012 and now pledging never to go back, having found Jesus. “I never found love in my life and was looking for it in all the wrong places … I have finally encountered the unconditional love of God, and I will never go back,” she said.
- James Nye (2013-07-29). "How the 'World's Hottest Pornstar' found God at the XXXChurch which campaigns to get sex workers to see the light". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Schilling, Chelsea, World's "hottest" Porn Star Gives Life to God, WND Faith, 26 July 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Announced". AVN. 2006-05-02. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "AVN - 2006 Nightmoves Award Winners Announced". Business.avn.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "AVN :: Mia Rose, Jenna Presley Throw Birthday Bash in Hollywood". Business.avn.com. 2007-04-03. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "The 2008 AVN Awards Nominations" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "2010 NOMINEES". AVN Awards. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- "Jenna Presley Scores 2 Nominations for 2012 AVN Awards". AVN. 2011-12-30. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenna Presley.|