|Secretary of Planning and Policy
January 18, 2011
|Preceded by||Donna Cooper|
|Alma mater||Washington & Jefferson College|
Jennifer Branstetter is the Secretary of Planning and Policy for the administration of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett. In that position, she is part of the Governor's "senior staff." As Secretary of Planning and Policy, she manages policy development for the Governor's Office, including energy policy. She also served as the policy director for Governor-elect Corbett's transition team. During Corbett's term as Pennsylvania Attorney General, she was the Director of Education and Outreach.
- "Jennifer Branstetter Jennifer Branstetter - Secretary of Planning & Policy". Governor's Executive Staff. Office of the Governor. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- Bumsted, Brad (December 8, 2010). "Corbett fills in details". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- Hamill, Sean D. (January 30, 2011). "Meet some key Corbett cabinet picks: Patrick Henderson, Energy executive". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- Mauriello, Tracie (December 8, 2010). "Corbett names longtime advisers to join gubernatorial staff". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- Mauriello, Tracie (December 7, 2010). "4 named to incoming governor's staff". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- "Jennifer Branstetter (designee for Governor Corbett)". Board of Governors. Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- "Secretary Jennifer Branstetter (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- "2008–2009 Honor Roll of Donors" (PDF). W&J Magazine. Washington & Jefferson College. Winter 2010. p. 68. Retrieved 2011-07-10.