||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
|Born||Jennifer Karin-Luise Hof
15 May 1991
Rodgau, Hesse, Germany
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Dress size||36 EU/6 US/8 UK|
Early life 
In the last episode, with her trademark been her 113 cm long legs, she outpaced the other two finalists, Janina Schmidt and Christina Leibold, and was declared winner of the title "Germany's Next Topmodel". The prize included a contract with the modelling agency IMG Models in Paris, an appearance on the cover of the German edition of Cosmopolitan in August 2008, her own perfume brand, "Jenny K.L." and a contract as the face of the next advertising campaign for the clothing company C&A.
Hof is currently taking time off from modeling to complete her Abitur studies.
- "Jennifer Hof: Germany's next Topmodel 2008 - Steckbrief Jennifer". Pro 7. Retrieved June 15, 2009.
- "Jenny ist das neue Topmodel". Stern. June 5, 2008. Retrieved June 15, 2009. (German)
- "Germany's Topmodel Jenny in der Schule gehänselt". Tagesspiegel. Retrieved 2009-06-15. (German)
- Official website
- Jennifer Hof (referred to as Jenny Hof) at IMG Models
- Jennifer Hof in the Fashion Model Directory
|Germany's Next Topmodel winner
Cycle 3 (2008)