Jennifer Nicole Lee
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2013)|
|Jennifer Nicole Lee|
|Born||Jennifer Nicole Siciliano
June 13, 1975
Rochester, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, actress, author, fitness celebrity|
|Years active||1996 - present|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Jennifer Nicole Lee (born June 13, 1975) is an American fitness model, actress, motivational speaker, and author. She is known for losing 70 pounds and launching a career as a fitness guru after bearing two children.
Early life and family
Jennifer Nicole Siciliano was born in Rochester, New York, to Italian immigrants; the family later moved to Tennessee. She earned a Bachelor's degree in international relations from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
Lee lives in Miami, Florida with her sons, Jaden and Dylan, and her husband, Edward Lee.
Weight loss and career
Lee describes herself as having "no athletic background whatsoever," and says she has struggled with her weight her entire life. She weighed 170 pounds when she got married, and continued to gain weight during both of her pregnancies, eventually reaching 200 pounds after the birth of her second child.
Lee lost 70 pounds, was crowned "Miss Bikini America" in 1996, and launched a career as a "fitness guru". JNL, Inc. (now JNL, Inc. Worldwide) was founded in January 2004. Her books have been published both electronically and in print. She also launched a line of swimwear. As of 2012, Lee has appeared on 44 magazine covers, including three appearances on the cover of Oxygen magazine. She is also the subject of a calendar titled "The Jennifer Nicole Lee Body Paint Calendar." Lee was cast as a Principle Sun Gym Trainer.
Lee was named Muscle & Fitness Magazine's 2006 Ms. Muscle and Fitness, a title she shared with Alicia Marie. Lee is a brand ambassador for nutritional supplement company Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN). She has appeared on "Inside Edition", "Oprah", "The Early Show," "E! Entertainment," "Fox and Friends," and "Extra."
In 2012, CBS News named Lee as "America's Sexiest Fitness Mom." 
Lee has two clothing lines. The Jennifer Nicole Lee Collection through Rogiani is designed by Elisabetta Rogiani for fitness model photo shoots. Lee's own line is called the JNL Clothing Line, which includes gym and streetwear.
In March 2011, Lee opened the Fitness Model Factory in Miami, Florida. The "factory" is a production studio containing photography and videography studios, hair and makeup styling, and coaching for fitness models.
Lee's trademark phrase is "Strong is the new skinny."
Lee appeared in the 2013 film Pain & Gain, directed by Michael Bay, and starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson. Her character, a Principle Sun Gym trainer, had a "Sun Gym" trainer’s shirt.
Lee states that JNL Fusion is designed after her own workout routine: 4 training sessions of 45 minutes each per week. The workout method is targeted to women.
The workout method includes:
- Strength training using lighter weights and body weight
- Plyometrics and jump roping
- Cardio intervals of about 30 seconds
- Advertised attempt to target the "cardio fat burning zone"
JNL Fusion has a certification program for personal trainers. Lee recruits and educates the trainers. She also holds an annual wellness retreat called the JNL Fusion World Conference & Fitness Revival.
JNL Fusion uses mottos like "glutes that salute" and "fab abs."
Each of her e-books is sold through a dedicated web site: "Crack the Code", "The Fitness Model Program", "The Sexy Body Diet", "101 Things Not To Do If You Want to Lose Weight", "Get Fit with JNL", "Get Fit Now With JNL", and "The Bikini Model Diet."
Lee stars in the “Fabulously Fit Moms” fitness DVD series. The series, started in 2007 with "The New Mom Workout", "Total Body Workout", "Lower Body Burn" and "Super Energized Workout." Two more titles were released in 2008, "Upper Body Blast" and "Sleek and Sexy Workout".
Her first book to be published in print was The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide to Health, Healing Happiness, released on January 1, 2010. Jennifer Nicole Lee's second hard copy published book is entitled "The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet: JNL's Super Fitness Model Secrets to a Sexy, Strong, Sleek Physique". In addition to her published cookbooks, Lee has her own online cooking show called "Fun Fit Foodie."  She also has a published cookbook called "The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fun Fit Foodie Cookbook."
- "Team BSN:Jennifer Nicole Lee". Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition. Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- O'Connell, Jeff (February 2006). "Editorial: Ms. Muscle & Fitness". Muscle and Fitness 67 (2): 24.
- "Ms. Muscle & Fitness". Muscle and Fitness 67 (2). February 2006.
- Brown, Kirstyn (December 2011). "JNL shares her fresh seafood recipe and her favorite training tunes! Plus, watch her exclusive video!". Oxygen Magazine. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- Raterman, David. "JNL Fusion creator: From 'fat and frumpy housewife to super-mom'". SunSentinel.com. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Schorn, Daniel (January 4, 2006). "Kids Give Bikini Mom An 'Edge'". CBS News. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- Trapps, Tynisa (September 29, 2006). "In Depth: Guide to Health Care:Moms can be buff babes, too, guru says". South Florida Business Journal. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Johnson, Daniel. "Jennifer Nicole Lee, Inc Hits Its 8 Year Milestone in Business, CEO Jennifer Nicole Lee Shares Her Successful Business Tips in Latest Online Interview". Online article. Missouri Sports Magazine. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- Brown, Kirstyn (December 2011). "JNL shares her fresh seafood recipe and her favorite training tunes! Plus, watch her exclusive video!". Oxygen. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "The World of Celebrity Fitness with Jennifer Nicole Lee". Sports and Fitness Magazine Winter 2012. Lonestar Distributions.
- "Full Cast and Crew for Pain and Gain". Casting list. IMBd. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- Schultz, Heather (June 30, 2007). "Toning tips for new moms". Daily News. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- http://www.bsnonline.net/biography/jennifer_nicole.html. Retrieved 2011-12-16. Missing or empty
- Arnold, Thomas (Aug 15, 2007). "Busy moms can get physical with new DVD series". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Dakss, Brian (Feb. 1, 2007). "Get A Bikini-Worthy Body:Fitness Expert Jennifer Nicole Lee Suggests Special Workout, South Beach-Style". CBS. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Jennifer Nicole Lee: America's Sexiest Fitness Mom=". cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2012-01-12.
- Buckland, Lucy (October 24, 2011). "Just how is that dress staying up? Fitness guru Jennifer Nicole Lee gives a lesson in wearing a barely there backless dress". London: Mail Online. Retrieved 2011-12-16.
- "JNL Clothing Line Blazing the Fitness and Fashion Industry". Press release. Yahoo. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- Wilson, Alexandra. "Inside JNL's Fitness Model Factory". Magazine article July 2011. Fit and Firm magazine. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- Johnson-Emerson, Heather M. "Top Three Females in the Fitness Industry". Online article 11/15/11. Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- "Best Celebrity Bikini Babes of 2011". Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Gonzalez, Carolina. "Strong and Fit". Magazine article March 2011 pgs. 36-37. Natural Muscle Magazine. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "Jennifer Nicole Lee and Her Wicked Hot Body Gets Its First Movie Gig on ‘Pain and Gain’". Online article. Egotastic. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- "Jennifer Nicole Big Break In Miami!". Online article. StarFeine. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- Jackson, Moe. "Miami: Jennifer Nicole Lee Rocks Her Beats Headphones on "Pain & Gain" Film Set". Online article. Moe Jackson. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- Fitzmaurice, Sarah. "Watch out, boys! Fitness model Jennifer Nicole Lee muscles in on the action on Pain and Gain set". Online article. Daily Mail. Retrieved 13 April 2012.
- "Full cast and crew for Pain and Gain". Cast list. IMDb. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- "The World of Celebrity Fitness with Jennifer Nicole Lee". Sports and Fitness Magazine. Winter 2012.
- Raterman, David (July 5, 2011). "JNL Fusion Creator: From ‘fat and frumpy housewife to supermom". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- Nunez, Alanna. "Fitness Guru Jennifer Nicole Lee Releases New Workout Routine". Blog post. Shape.com. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- Johnson, Daniel. "Jennifer Nicole Lee’s JNL Fusion Training Method Is Predicted to Be Fitness Industry and Coaching Trend for 2012". Article. Missouri Sports Magazine. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "We can see right through you! Jennifer Nicole Lee courts more attention in a sheer dress". Online article 12/16/11 (London: Daily Mail Online). 16 December 2011. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- Flores, Angelique (13 Oct 2007). "Koch Promotes 'Fit Moms' With 'Parents'". Home Media Magazine. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Jennifer Nicole Lee (2008). Fabulously Fit Moms: Upper Body Blast (Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC) (DVD). Koch Vision.
- Jennifer Nicole Lee (2008). Fabulously Fit Moms: Sleek and Sexy Workout (Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC) (DVD). Koch Vision.
- Lee, Jennifer. The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide to Health, Healing Happiness. Advantage Media Group. ISBN 978-1-59932-149-3.
- "Amazon.com: 1599321491". Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- "The Fun Fit Foodie". Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "The World of Celebrity Fitness with Jennifer Nicole Lee". Sports and Fitness Magazine Winter 2012. Lone Star Distribution.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jennifer Nicole Lee.|
- Jennifer Nicole Lee at the Internet Movie Database
- Official website
- Jennifer Nicole Lee Blog
- Jennifer Nicole Video News
- Jennifer Nicole Lee Hair
- Jennifer Nicole Lee Media