|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013)|
|Other names||Liza Duran|
Jennifer Welles (born c. 1933) is an American former pornographic actress in the films of the 1970s, although she began her acting career in the late 1960s in the softcore sexploitation genre, and "roughie" grindhouse films produced in New York. Some of these include: Sex by Advertisement (1967), Career Bed, Submission, and This Sporting House, by pornographic film director Henri Pachard (all from 1969).
Welles appeared in many films, the best known being Inside Jennifer Welles (1977), which she is also credited with having directed (although the film was actually anonymously directed by sex-exploitation veteran Joseph W. Sarno). She also appeared in some mainstream films, most notably The Groove Tube opposite Chevy Chase.
- The Rialto Report: "Jennifer Welles: The Lady Vanishes" March 17, 2013
- Jennifer Welles at the Internet Movie Database
- Jennifer Welles at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Jennifer Welles at the Adult Film Database
- Audio interview with Jennifer Welles at The Rialto Report
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|