|Born||1950 (age 63–64)
|Years active||1978 — present|
(m. ?–1995; 1 child)
Jenny Beavan (born 1950 in London, England) is a British costume designer. Beavan has won an Academy Award and has been nominated eight times, most recently for The King's Speech. She also received a Tony Award nomination for Best Costume Design for the play Private Lives.
Beavan has one daughter, Caitlin, a Theatre Producer born in 1985. Caitlin and Jenny are teaming up for the upcoming West End Theatre Production of Third Finger Left hand at Trafalgar Studios in April 2013.
Academy Award nominations
- 2010 - The King's Speech - Lost to Alice in Wonderland.
- 2001 - Gosford Park - Lost to Moulin Rouge!.
- 1999 - Anna and the King - Lost to Topsy Turvy.
- 1995 - Sense and Sensibility - Shared with John Bright. Lost to Restoration.
- 1993 - The Remains of the Day - Shared with John Bright. Lost to The Age of Innocence.
- 1992 - Howards End - Shared with John Bright. Lost to Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- 1987 - Maurice - Shared with John Bright. Lost to The Last Emperor.
- 1986 - A Room with a View - Shared with John Bright. Won
- 1984 - The Bostonians - Shared with John Bright. Lost to Amadeus.
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
- The King's Speech (2010)
- Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- Defiance (2008)
- Amazing Grace (2006)
- The Black Dahlia (2006)
- Gosford Park (2001)
- Anna and the King (1999)
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story (1997)
- Jane Eyre (1996)
- Jefferson in Paris (1995)
- Sense and Sensibility (1995)
- Black Beauty (1994)
- The Remains of the Day (1993)
- Swing Kids (1993)
- Howards End (1992)
- Impromptu (1991)
- White Fang (1991)
- The Deceivers (1988)
- Maurice (1987)
- A Room with a View (1986)
- The Bostonians (1984)
- The Europeans (1979)
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|