Jenny Talia is an Australian female comedy singer/songwriter. Her real name is Tammy-Jo. Tammy is the daughter of Kevin Bloody Wilson, for whom she is occasionally a support act. Her songs are very similar in style to her father's but are from a female perspective.
She was originally from Kalgoorlie but is now based in Chicago where she lives with her husband and children.
She has released three country music albums under the name T.J. Dennis.
She regularly tours Australia, New Zealand and the UK and occasionally does shows in the USA
- Jenny Talia From Australia
- Tunnel Vision
- Without Adult Supervision
- The Blonde Leading the Blonde
As T.J Dennis
- My way...or no way at all
- Tj's Diner
- "Hewitt sees Kevin Bloody with the boys". The Sunday Telegraph (news.com.au). 22 July 2007. Archived from the original on 22 August 2007. Retrieved 2008-05-09.
- Burden, Daniel (11 April 2008). "It's that bloody man again!". The Centralian Advocate. Archived from the original on 19 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-09.