||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
|Full name||Jerel Christopher Ifil|
|Date of birth||27 June 1982|
|Place of birth||Wembley, London, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Current club||Staines Town|
|2002||→ Huddersfield Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|2003||→ Swindon Town (loan)||9||(0)|
|2003||→ Swindon Town (loan)||10||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Swindon Town (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:32, 19 September 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Wembley, Greater London, Ifil started his career at Watford where he made his debut in the 2002–03 season. Initially, he went on loan to Huddersfield Town where he played four times.
Ifil originally signed for Swindon Town on a three month loan deal from Watford in January 2003, returning to the club in September later that year where he further impressed, prompting manager Andy King to request Ifil's loan to be extended but this was refused by Watford. However, Ifil returned on another three month loan just over a week later in January 2004. After a drawn out transfer saga, the two clubs agreed a £70,000 bid for the player, Ifil signed a two year deal at Swindon in July 2004.
As of the start of the 2009–10 season he was Swindon's longest serving player.
On 12 August 2009, he signed for Aberdeen on a two-year deal. He made his debut in a 3–1 loss to Celtic on the opening day of the 2009–10 SPL season.
He was one of seventeen players released by the team in May 2011.
- "Aberdeen sign Steven Smith on loan from Norwich". BBC Sport. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 2 February 2011.
- "Bristol Rovers complete Ifil deal". BBC News. 24 February 2011.
- "Midfielder Jeff Hughes heads Bristol Rovers exodus". BBC Sport. 23 May 2011. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- "Maison excited by duo signing". Evening Telegraph. 25 July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "Player profile". Boreham Wood FC. September 2012. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Now Ifil joins Staines". Football Conference. 30 November 2012. Retrieved 30 November 2012.