From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jeremiah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jeremiah (c. 655-586 BCE) was a Hebrew religious leader.
Jeremiah or Jeremias also may refer to:
- Book of Jeremiah in Judeo-Christian scripture
- Symphony No. 1 (Bernstein), composed in 1942 by Leonard Bernstein
- Jeremiah (play) (1919), by Stefan Zweig
- Jeremiah (comics), Belgian series since 1979
- Jeremiah (TV series) (2002–2004) in U.S, loosely based on the comic series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.