In 1995 Jeremy D. Allaire co-founded Allaire Corporation with his brother JJ Allaire, creating the web development language ColdFusion. When Macromedia acquired Allaire in March 2001, Mr. Allaire became Chief Technology Officer. At Macromedia, Allaire helped create the Macromedia MX (Flash) platform. He left Macromedia in February 2003 to join venture capital firm General Catalyst.
He now runs a bitcoin start up in Boston, Circle Internet Financial.
- Executive Profile: Jeremy D. Allaire, Businessweek
- Woodward, Curt (January 31, 2013), Allaire Out as Brightcove CEO, Xconomy
- "Jeremy Allaire Launches Circle Internet Financial With $9 Million Series A from Jim Breyer, Accel Partners & General Catalyst Partners (press release)". Reuters.com. October 30, 2013. Retrieved March 1, 2014.
- Jeremy Allaire's Radio Web log (no longer active).
- Fireside Chat MITX Interview with JJ and Jeremy Allaire (recorded by Dan Bricklin, October 26, 2005.
- MITX OnDemand video podcast interview with Jeremy Allaire by Dean Whitney, June 13, 2006.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|