Playing for Terek in 2014
|Full name||Jeremy Loteteka Bokila|
|Date of birth||14 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, DR Congo|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Sparta Rotterdam (loan)||30||(15)|
|2012–2013||→ Petrolul Ploiești (loan)||31||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
In the summer of 2012, Jeremy Bokila was loaned to Liga I team, Petrolul Ploiești, with an option to make the move permanent. In the first half of the season he netted six goals in the league and three in the cup for the Yellow Wolves. In March 2013, it was announced that after continuous outstanding performances, Petrolul Ploiești will make his move permanent in the summer.
In the 2012-2013 Liga I season he played in 31 games and scored 16 goals, helping his team finish 3rd in the Romanian Championship. In the same season he won the Romanian Cup with Petrolul Ploiești scoring the only goal in the final against CFR Cluj. He played a total of 5 games and scored 6 goals in the Romanian Cup in the 2012-2013 season.
Bokila was born in a footballing family. His father Ndingi Bokila Mandjombolo was known in the eighties as "the pearl of Harelbeke", being a valuable player and top scorer three times in a row at Belgian club K.R.C. Harelbeke, between 1980 and 1982.
Club career statistics
- (correct as of 10 March 2014)
- "Jeremy Bokila a revenit la Petrolul Ploiesti" (in Romanian). ph-online.ro. 10 May 2013.
- "S-a decis viitorul lui Jeremy Bokila!" (in Romanian). ProSport. 10 May 2013.
- "Foot-friendly: DRC loses against Burkina Faso (0-1)". mediacongo.net. 16 November 2012.
- "Voetbalfamilie Bokila thuis bij AGOVV" (in Dutch). gelderlander.nl. 9 February 2008.