|Full name||Jeremy Howe|
|Date of birth||29 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Hobart, Tasmania|
|Original team||Dodges Ferry (SFL) / Hobart Tigers (TSL)|
|Draft||33rd overall, 2010 AFL Draft
|Height/Weight||192 cm / 85 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2014 season.
Jeremy Howe (born 29 June 1990) is a professional Australian rules footballer currently playing with the Melbourne Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL) and their affiliate club, Casey Scorpions in the Victorian Football League.
Originally from Dodges Ferry in the Southern Football League, Howe represented Tasmania at the 2009 AFL National Under 18 Championships, but was not selected in the 2009 AFL Draft. The fourth-year electrical apprentice subsequently moved to Tasmanian Football League side Hobart for the 2010 season. A full-forward, Howe made an immediate impact for the Tigers, becoming well known for his bleached blonde hair and high-flying marks. A player with impressive kicking skills and a big leap, Howe was recruited by Melbourne with the 33rd selection in the 2010 AFL Draft. His spectacular marking has drawn comparison with fellow Tasmanian and former Melbourne high-flyer, Russell Robertson.
Howe made his debut against Essendon in Round 11 of the 2011 AFL season. Gathering 19 disposals in an impressive debut, Howe kicked his first AFL goal with a "miraculous snap" in the third quarter, helping Melbourne to a 33 point victory. Howe is known for his high-flying and crowd pleasing marks that light up the stadium. In 2012 he won the mark of the year award which he had many nominations for.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2014 season 
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Whelan, Melanie (8 March 2011). "VFL- former Rebels alarm over Fevola impact". Ballarat Courier. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Stubbs, Brett (3 August 2010). "High-flying Jeremy Howe". The Mercury. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- "Pick 33: Jeremy Howe". Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club. 22 November 2010. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Windley, Matt (26 November 2010). "Demons complete flag puzzle". Herald Sun. Retrieved 21 April 2011.
- Edmund, Sam (3 June 2011). "Meet Giant Max Gawn and Jumping Jeremy Howe". Herald Sun. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Macgugan, Mark (3 June 2011). "Howe's big finish". Australian Football League. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- Jeremy Howe's player profile at AFL Tables
- Jeremy Howe's profile on the official website of the Melbourne Football Club
- Jeremy Howe's statistics from AFL Tables