|Full name||Jérémy Labor|
|Date of birth||19 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Pontoise, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Current club||RWDM Brussels
(on loan from Monaco)
|2013–||→ RWDM Brussels (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 March 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jérémy Labor (born 19 March 1992 in Pontoise) is a French football player who plays for Belgian Second Division side RWDM Brussels on loan from Monégasque club Monaco. He plays as a left back, but can also be utilized as a central defender. Labor is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-18 and under-19 level. He was a member of the Monaco under-19 team that won the 2010–11 edition of the Coupe Gambardella and made his professional debut on 19 November 2011 in a Coupe de France match against Alès. A week later, he made his league debut in a 2–0 defeat to Nantes. In July 2013, he joined Belgian side RWDM Brussels along with his teammate Martin Sourzac on a loan deal.
- "Troisième victoire pour les U19 (1-0)". Planete-ASM (in French). 13 October 2010. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Labor: "Une équipe très soudée, très solidaire"". Planete-ASM (in French). 9 May 2011. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Alès v. Monaco Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 19 November 2011. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Nantes v. Monaco Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 25 November 2011. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Jérémy Labor et Martin Sourzac ont signé #1" (in French). RWDM Brussels official site. 19 July 2013. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- Club profile
- Jérémy Labor French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Jérémy Labor at L'Équipe Football (French)