||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2013)|
|Born||Jeremy Maxwell Kramer
April 30, 1975
Grants Pass, Oregon, U.S.
Maxwell was born in Grants Pass, Oregon; He has one older sister. According to the Internet Movie Database, Maxwell speaks both Danish and English. Maxwell's first film appearance was as a UCLA student in the 1996 film Flow in the role of 'Vampire #2'. Maxwell also first appeared on television in a Pontiac commercial in 1998. The Duke was his first leading role.
Maxwell is known for his recent role on television is playing 'Sylvester' in the TV series Summerland. Also, Maxwell has made appearances in movies including Winning London, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Duke, and television shows including The Andy Dick Show, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and Undressed. Maxwell works extensively in voice overs doing animation, video games, film, and television. He is also a longtime member of the Echo Theater Company which is known for producing new plays in Los Angeles. With the Echo Theater Co. he has been nominated for 2 LA Ovation Awards and 1 LA Weekly award for Acting.
- Halloween (2007) (voice) – Voice Performer
- TMNT (2007) (voice) – Various Voices
- Summerland (2004) (TV series) – Sylvester (1 episode)
- The Hazing (2004) – Roy Moore
- Winning London (2001) (V) – Jonathon
- The Andy Dick Show (2001) (TV series) – Grumpy Waiter (1 episode)
- The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2000) (uncredited) – Angry French Student
- Linc's (2000) (TV series) – Ken (1 episode)
- The Duke (1999) – Florian
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1999) (TV series) – Student (1 episode)
- Undressed (1999) (TV series) – Rory (10 episodes)
- Flow (1996) (as Jeremy Maxwell Kramer) – Vampire #2