January 21, 1997 |
Boise, Idaho, U.S.
|Other names||Jaden Shada|
|Occupation||Actor, rapper, singer|
|Known for||Adventure Time
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Relatives||Josh Shada and Zack Shada (brothers)|
|Associated acts||Shauna Case, Annie Sertich, Chloe Peterson, E-40|
Jeremy Shada (born January 21, 1997) is an American actor, rapper, and singer. He is best known for his work as the voice of Finn the Human from the American animated television series Adventure Time and starring as various characters in the sketch-comedy series, Incredible Crew, which both air on Cartoon Network.
Jeremy Shada began acting at the age of seven soon after moving to Los Angeles with his family. He was inspired to act by his older brother Zack Shada, who had begun acting himself. Shada initially appeared in commercials. Later on, he began auditioning for voice acting and theatrical performances, taking the advice from a voice over agent. His first live action theatrical role was as Young Kurt Diamond in No Rules.  He has since appeared in additional live action and voice acting roles, such as playing Charlie Pace in childhood flashbacks on Lost.
In 2009, Jeremy Shada's agent approached him with the idea of auditioning for the role of Finn. Both recognized that Zack Shada had been the original voice of Finn in the pilot episode of Adventure Time three years before. After viewing the pilot on YouTube, Shada matched his voice with the voice of Zack Shada in auditions with Adventure Time's creator Pendleton Ward and the show's producers, earning him the Finn role. In 2012, Shada joined the cast of Nick Cannon's sketch-comedy series, Incredible Crew. In June 2012, to promote Incredible Crew's 2013 premiere, Cartoon Network released a music rap video titled "Running Errands with My Mom" which features Shada performing and rapping the lyric. The video has since generated over one million views.
On July 21, 2014, Jeremy Shada announced that he is a member of Los Angeles-based pop punk band Make Out Monday. The band also consists of Jeremy's brother Zack Shada and friends Logan Charles, John Spicer and Seth Renken. Make Out Monday will perform at the 2014 San Diego Comic Con.
||Casper's Haunted Christmas||Casper||Voice|
||Miracle Run||Young Phillip||TV movie|
|Team America: World Police||Jean Francois||Voice|
||No Rules||Young Kurt Diamond|
|My Neighbors the Yamadas||Additional voices||English dub|
||Southern Comfort||Colton||TV movie|
||Love's Unending Legacy||Boy in Stagecoach|
||Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs||Additional Voices|
|Cartoon Network 20th Anniversary||Finn||Voice (TV movie)|
||Aliens in the House||Mikey||TV movie|
||Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie||Howard Nixon|
||Batman: The Brave and the Bold||Young Robin||Voice|
||Adventure Time||Finn the Human||Voice|
||Incredible Crew||Various characters||Actor/Main Role|
||Cartoon Network||Rapper||Music Video: It's What You Do (Jeremy Shada's and Shauna Case's Rap)|
||ER||Bobby||"Time of Death"|
|Good Girls Don't||Young David||"Sole Mates"|
|Lost||Young Charlie Pace||"Fire + Water", "Greatest Hits"|
||Shark||C.J. Chambers||"Blind Trust"|
|Ghost Whisperer||Liam Fletcher||"The Prophet", "The Gathering"|
|The Loop||Luxembourgian Boy||"CSI: Donut Idol Bowl"|
|Cold Case||Jack Raymes '94||"Thrill Kill"|
||Chowder||Porridge (voice)||"My Big Fat Stinky Wedding"|
||Parenthood||First Baseman||"The Situation"|
||The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange||Josh Bread, Dustin Berry (voice)||"Follow the Bouncing Orange", "Clue Berries"|
||See Dad Run||Brendan||"See Dad Send Emily Flowers"|
||F.E.A.R. 3||Paxton Fettel – child||Voice|
- "Lucky" (featuring Chloe Peterson)
- "Baby" (cover of Justin Bieber and all vocals)
- "It's What You Do" (featuring Shauna Case)
- "Running Errands with My Mom" (featuring Shauna Case and Annie Sertich)
- "Teacher's Lounge" (featuring E-40)
- "Bad Haircuts" (featuring Shauna Case and Brandon Soo-Hoo)
- "Putting Shaving Cream on Stuff" (featuring Tristan Pasterick and Chanelle Peloso)
- "Questions Before Bed" (Chanelle, Shauna, and Tristan)
- "The Mutant Season: Jeremy Shada of Adventure Time". Nerdist.com. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Covel, Bonnie. "Greatest Hits, Episode 5/16/07 Preview". About.com. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Clark, Noelene. "‘Adventure Time’: Finn actor Jeremy Shada is ‘constantly surprised’". Tribune. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Luoma, Sarah. "Production Begins On Nick Cannon’s ‘Incredible Crew’". TV Equals. Daemons Media Inc. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Hall, Tamron. "Teen’s errands with mom creates online buzz". Today Show. NBC Universal. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "The Mutant Season: Jeremy Shada of "Adventure Time:". The Mutant Season. Nerdist. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- Hasty, Katie. "TGIM: Make Out Monday is playing a show for you at Comic-Con". http://www.hitfix.com/. HitFlix, Inc. Retrieved 22 July 2014.