From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jericho (TV series))
|Look up Jericho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jericho is a city, populated since ancient times, in the West Bank of the Palestinian territories.
Jericho or Jerico also may refer to:
- Orikon, known in the Middle Ages as Jericho
- Jerichow, a city, whose name is of Slavic origin
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Jericho, Oxford, England
- United States
- Jericho, Arkansas
- Jericho, California
- Jericho, Indiana
- Jericho, New York
- Jericho, North Carolina
- Jericho, Utah
- Jericho (town), Vermont
- Jericho (village), Vermont
- Jericho, Calumet County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Jericho, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Jerico Springs, Missouri
- Chris Jericho, ring name of Christopher Keith Irvine, a professional wrestler and lead singer of the band Fozzy
- Luke Jericho, Australian rules footballer
- Jerico Stone, screenwriter
- Jerricho Cotchery, American football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Jericho (2006 TV series), post-apocalyptic drama television series
- Jericho (UK TV series), 2005 detective television series starring Robert Lindsay
- Jericho (1966 TV series), starring John Leyton
- Jericho, a fictional terrorist organization in the television series FlashForward
- Jericho was the name of a sock puppet used by Cyril O'reilly in the HBO series Oz.
- Jericho (2001 film), Western mystery film
- Jericho (1937 film), also known as Jericho/Dark Sands, British film starring Paul Robeson
- Jericho (album), 1993 album by The Band
- Walls of Jericho (album), by German power metal band Helloween
- Jericho (band), from Israel
- "Jericho", stage name for Mark Salling's musical project
- "Jericho, 1974-'77 song by Joni Mitchell on both her 1974 album, Miles of Aisles and 1977's Don Juan's Reckless Daughter
- "Jericho", 1986 song by Simply Red on their debut album
- "Jericho", 1992 song by The Prodigy on their debut album
- "Jericho", 1995 song by Arena (band) on their debut album
- "Jericho", 2004 song by Hilary Duff on her self-titled second album
- Then Jerico, 1980s British rock band
- Walls of Jericho (band), American hardcore/metalcore band
- Jericho (J-Twizzle), hip-hop recording artist from Africa
- Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho, Negro spiritual
- Clive Barker's Jericho, horror-themed video game released in October 2007
- Fictional characters
- Jericho (comics), DC Comics character and a member of the Teen Titans
- Jericho (Amalgam Comics), a character in the Exciting X-Patrol
- The Philippine name for Koenma from YuYu Hakusho
- Jericho Swain, Noxian general and one of the champions in the League, League of Legends
- Jericho Barrons, a character in Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning
- Jericho Cross, The main protagonist in the 2005 video game Darkwatch
- Jericho 941, handgun also known as the IMI Jericho and IWI Jericho, produced by Israel Weapons Industries.
- Jericho Covered Bridge, in Maryland, United States
- Jericho Forum, information and communications technology (ICT) security forum
- Jericho (missile), ballistic missile (rocket) produced by Israel
- Jericho Turnpike, New York State Route 25, major thoroughfare on Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Operation Jericho, World War II mission
- The Battle of Jericho, an incident in the biblical Book of Joshua (Joshua 6:1-27).
- A possible companion in the game Fallout 3.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.