|The Jericho Tavern|
The Jericho Tavern is a music venue and pub in the Jericho area of Oxford, England at 56 Walton Street. In the late 1980s and early 1990s it was an important part of the music scene which spawned Ride, Radiohead and Supergrass.
It was bought out in the 1990s by the Firkin chain. It became part of the Scream pub chain, then was restored to a music venue in 2005. Along with several other Oxford pubs, it is now owned by Mitchells & Butlers.
Ben Howard also played to a sell out crowd in 2012.
- "Jericho Tavern Restored - News - The Oxford Student - Official Student Newspaper". www.oxfordstudent.com. Archived from the original on 2008-04-15. Retrieved 2008-08-22.
- "Merch Group Artist T-Shirts::Radiohead". www.merchgroup.com. Archived from the original on 2008-07-13. Retrieved 2008-08-22.
- "Radiohead - Contactmusic.com". www.contactmusic.com. Retrieved 2008-08-22.
- "BBC - Top of the Pops 2 - Top 5". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-08-22.
- "Jericho Tavern - The Oxford Guide". oxford.openguides.org. Retrieved 2008-08-22.