From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jerk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerk or the Jerk may refer to:
- Jerk (album), by hHead
- Jerk (play)
- The Jerk (1979), film
- "The Jerk" (House episode) on television
- "Jerk", a 1996 song by Kim Stockwood
- Jamaican jerk spice
- Clean and jerk, a weightlifting exercise
- Hypnic jerk, a kind of muscle twitch
- Soda jerk
- Jerkin', dance
- Circle jerk (sexual practice)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jerk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.