Jerk It Out
|"Jerk It Out"|
|Single by Caesars|
|from the album Love for the Streets, Paper Tigers and 39 Minutes of Bliss|
|Released||7 April 2003
14 March 2005 (re-release)
31 April 2006 (re-release)
|Label||Virgin (original release)
Atlantic Records, Fueled by Ramen (re-release)
|Caesars singles chronology|
"Jerk It Out" is a song by Swedish group Caesars. It was released in April 2003 as the lead single from their album Love for the Streets; it is also featured on the follow-up Paper Tigers in remixed form. Furthermore, it has been used in the soundtrack of FIFA 2004, SSX 3 and LMA Manager 2005. It was used in the trailers for Clerks II and Knight and Day. The song was also featured in the 2006 film The Benchwarmers.
UK track listing
The song was originally released in 2003 and only made an appearance on the UK Singles Chart (at a #60 showing). It was re-released in 2005 and appeared on their album of that year, Paper Tigers. The re-release peaked at #8 on the UK Singles Chart, #70 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #40 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart. It was also used in Coca-Cola campaign in 2007. 2013 onwards, the song has appeared in Sam and Mark's Big Friday Wind-up on CBBC.
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||51|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||68|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||76|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||8|
|US Billboard Hot 100||70|
|US Billboard Modern Rock Tracks||40|
- "Australian-charts.com – Caesars – Jerk It Out". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Austriancharts.at – Caesars – Jerk It Out" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Lescharts.com – Caesars – Jerk It Out" (in French). Les classement single.
- "Chartverfulgong > Caesars > Jerk It Out – musicline.de" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- "Swedishcharts.com – Caesars – Jerk It Out". Singles Top 60.
- "Swisscharts.com – Caesars – Jerk It Out". Swiss Singles Chart.
- "Archive Chart: 2005-04-30" UK Singles Chart. Retrieved June 28, 2014.