Jerome Allen (author)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Jerome Allen (1830-94) was an American educator and author., born in Westminster, Vermont.  He graduated at Amherst College in 1851, then presided over several institutions in the Western United States from 1851 to 1885.
Professor Allen's publications include:
- Handbook of Experimental Chemistry, (1876)
- Short Studies in English, (1886-7)
- Mind Studies for Young Teachers, (seventh edition, 1887)
- Temperament of Education, (1890)
- Crowell, Edward Payson and Biscoe, Walter Stanley (1883). Biographical Record of the Alumni of Amherst College During Its First Half Century, 1821-1871. Edward Payson Crowell, Walter Stanley Biscoe. p. 245.
|This Vermont-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|