Jerome Hellman (born September 4, 1928 in New York City) is an American film producer. He is perhaps best known for being the producer of the 42nd recipient of the Academy Award for Best Picture in 1969, Midnight Cowboy. His 1978 film, Coming Home was nominated for the same award. In 1995 he was a member of the jury at the 19th Moscow International Film Festival.
- The World of Henry Orient (1964)
- A Fine Madness (1966)
- Midnight Cowboy (1969)
- The Day of the Locust (1975)
- Coming Home (1978)
- Promises in the Dark (1979) also director
- The Mosquito Coast (1986)
- "19th Moscow International Film Festival (1995)". MIFF. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|