Jeron Johnson on October 6, 2014
|No. 20 Washington Redskins|
|Date of birth:||June 12, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Compton, California|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||212 lb (96 kg)|
|High school:||Compton (CA) Dominguez|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Jeron Johnson (born June 12, 1988) is an American football strong safety for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Boise State.
Johnson was signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent following the end of the 2011 NFL lockout. He made the 53-man active roster as a reserve safety behind Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.
On March 7, 2014, Johnson re-signed with the Seahawks on a one-year contract.
|Year||Team||Games||Combined Tackles||Tackles||Assisted Tackles||Sacks||Forced Fumbles||Forced Fumbles||Fumble Return Yards||Interceptions||Interception Return Yards||Return Yards per Interception||Passes Defended|
- Jeron Johnson rookie free agent with the Seahawks
- Different paths to the same destination
- Jeron Johnson placed on injured reserve; Perrish Cox signed to 53-man active roster
- Jeron Johnson, Lemuel Jeanpierre signed to one-year extensions
- Hanzus, Dan. "Jeron Johnson signs two-year contract with Redskins". NFL.com. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Jeron Johnson Stats". ESPN Internet Ventures. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|