Jerry E. Smith
Jerry E. Smith, (April 8, 1950, Pomona, California – March 8, 2010 Kempton, Illinois) was an author, lecturer, poet, and editor. His published works include three books from Adventures Unlimited Press (AUP) and, scores of non-fiction articles and reviews, plus more than a dozen ghost-written books. He was a close friend and literary partner of author Jim Keith. They worked together on magazines and books, and co-hosted a radio show broadcast from the campus of the Oregon Institute of Technology.
Jerry Smith died on March 10, 2010 in Kempton, Illinois, as a result of complications from pancreatic cancer.
Smith's first book from Adventures Unlimited Press (AUP) was HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy, which considered conspiracy theories connected to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). Published in 1998, the book focuses on two major points: the United Nations' Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques and mind control. Smith's second book, published in 2005, was about the so-called Spear of Destiny, and focused on Nazi occultism and urban legends about a Nazi base in Antarctica.
His third book for AUP, published at the end of 2006, WEATHER WARFARE, covers the history of weather modification from the "Rain Makers" of the 1890s through the development of cloud seeding in the middle of the 20th century to today’s technology and ability to manipulate weather phenomena on a much larger scale. Addressed at length is the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- Smith, Jerry E. "WEATHER WARFARE: The Military's Plan To Draft Mother Nature." Kempton, Il.: Adventures Unlimited, 2006. ISBN 1-931882-60-6 
- Smith, Jerry E. HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy. Kempton, Il.: Adventures Unlimited, 1998. ISBN 0-932813-53-4. 
- Smith, Jerry E. and George Piccard. Secrets Of The Holy Lance: The Spear of Destiny in History & Legend. Kempton, Il.: Adventures Unlimited, 2005. ISBN 1-931882-43-6.
- –. "Star Trek: Sci-Fi Or Psy-War?" Paranoia: The Conspiracy Reader. 1996. pg. 30–32; rpt. in The Complete Conspiracy Reader: From the Deaths of JFK and John Lennon to Government-Sponsored Alien Coverups. Al Hidell, Joan D'Arc, eds. New York: MJF Books, 2003. ISBN 1-56731-557-7
- –, and George Piccard. "Exploring The Antarctic Reich: The Final Secret of the Holy Lance." World Explorer. Vol. 4, #4.
- –. "Space Cowboys: A Movie Review." Nevada Territorial News. Vol. 1, #14. 2000-08-24. rpt. in Nonstop Fun Is Hard On Your Heart. #2. August 2000.
- –. "Invisible Warfare: Geophysical Weapons of the Secret Government." Paranoia: The Conspiracy and Paranormal Reader, Issue 45, Fall 2007 
- –. "Weather Goes To War." Atlantis Rising, #65, September/October 2007 [Originally published in somewhat different form as "SECRET WEATHER WARS: MIND CONTROL, HAARP AND CHINESE TAKE-OUT" in the American online journal Connecting The Dots on May 8, 2007, and the same week in the English online journal Conspiracy Times. .] 
- –. "Jimmy Carter Could Never Certify A Nevada Election." Nevada Territorial News. Vol. 1, #23. 2000-11-02.
- –. "The End of the World." The Universal Seduction: Piercing the Veils of Deception. Vol. 3. Angelico Tapestra, ed. Charleston, SC: BookSurge, 2004. ISBN 1-59457-177-5
- –, and Juanita Cox. "Telecommunications Bill Raises Constitutional Issues." Sentinel of Freedom. Vol. 5, #1, Summer 1997.
- –. "Exploring Black Rock City: America's Newest "Lost" City." World Explorer, Vol. 4, #7, 2007
- Decoding the Past: The Spear of Christ, 2005, The History Channel
- Encounters with the Unexplained, hosted by Jerry Orbach, on the PAX TV Network, produced by the Total Living Network and Grizzly Adams Productions.  The episode was titled: Weather Control: Is Someone Altering the World's Weather?
- Out There TV
- Unscrewed with Martin Sargent