Henry is the executive director of Achievement Services for Northeast Kansas, which works with developmentally disabled adults. Prior to his election to the House he served four years on the Atchison City Commission and one year as the city's mayor.
He and wife Linda have three children and five grandchildren.
- Social Services Budget (Ranking Member)
- Joint Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice Oversight
- Joint Committee on Home and Community Based Services Oversight
The top 5 donors to Henry's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $600
- 3. Kansans for Quality MHS $500
- 4. Ruffin, Phil $500
- 5. Kansas Medical Society $500
- Kansas Legislature - Jerry Henry
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 1996,1998,2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008