Jerry Ito (July 12, 1927 in New York City, New York – July 9, 2007 in Los Angeles, California) was a Japanese-American film and television actor, born as Gerald Tamekichi Itō, specializing in Japanese films throughout the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. He was a cousin of Japanese-American composer Teiji Itō.
- Umi no yarodomo (1957)
- Pineapple butai (1960)
- Mothra (1961)
- The Last War (Sekai daisenso) (1961)
- Kyofu (The Monster) (1962)
- Gekkyū dorobo (1962)
- Nippon musekinin yaro (1962)
- Kokusai himitsu keisatsu: shirei dai hachigo (1963)
- Eburi manshi no yūga-na seikatsu (The Elegant Life of Mr. Everyman) (1963)
- Kimi mo shusse ga dekiru (You Can Succeed, Too) (1964)
- Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon (Golgo 13: Kūron no kubi) (1977)
- UFO War: Fight! Red Tiger (1978) (TV Series)
- Uchu kara no messeji (Message from Space') (1978)
He died three days before his 80th birthday of pneumonia while battling stomach cancer.