Jerry Tucker in Captain January (1936)
|Born||Jerome H. Schatz
November 1, 1925
Jerry Tucker (born November 1, 1925) is a former American child actor, most notable for appearing as the "rich kid" in the Our Gang short subjects series semi-regularly from 1931 to 1938. Tucker first appeared in the 1931 Our Gang short Shiver My Timbers. He appeared in many Our Gang episodes and left the series after the 1938 Our Gang short Three Men in a Tub.
In addition to his Our Gang appearances, Tucker appeared in the Marie Dressler film Prosperity, again as a spoiled rich kid. He also appeared as one of Mother Peep's children in the 1934 Laurel & Hardy feature film March of the Wooden Soldiers.
- Shiver My Timbers (1931) - First Appearance
- Bedtime Worries (1933)
- Wild Poses (1933)
- Hi Neighbors (1934)
- Washee Ironee (1934)
- Mama's Little Pirate (1934)
- Shrimps For A Day (1934)
- Anniversary Trouble (1935)
- Beginner's Luck (1935)
- Teacher's Beau (1935)
- Sprucin' Up (1935) - Percy
- Little Sinner (1935)
- Our Gang Follies Of 1936 (1935)
- The Pinch Singer (1936)
- Two Too Young (1936)
- General Spanky (1936)
- Glove Taps (1937)
- Three Men in a Tub (1938) - Final Appearance
- Jerry Tucker at the Internet Movie Database
- Jerry Tucker at AllMovie
- "Jerry Tucker Shatz Papers finding aid". ArchivesUM. University of Maryland Libraries. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Prosperity (1932) Jerry played the part of Buster.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|