Jerry Williams (politician)
Prior to being elected, Williams served as a Chanute City Commissioner from 1986-1992 and a Neosho County Commissioner from 1992-1997. He has undergraduate and graduate degrees in education, along with a Master of Science in Gerontology. Williams has worked in a number of fields, including farming and ranching, teaching, and hospital administration.
Married to wife Kathy for over 40 years, they have five children and eight grandchildren.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Budget (Ranking Member)
The top 5 donors to Williams' 2008 campaign were all individuals:
- 1. Latham, Lance $500
- 2. Beachner, Eugene C $500
- 3. Slaughter, Jerry $500
- 4. Beachner, Eugene K $500
- 5. Robbins, Gary L $500
- Kansas Legislature - Jerry Williams
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Follow the Money campaign contributions: