From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jersey or jersey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jersey is an island in the English Channel.
Jersey may also refer to:
- Jersey, Georgia, United States
- Jersey, Arkansas, United States
- Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- New Jersey, United States
- Jersey County, Illinois, United States
- Jersey Township (disambiguation)
- Jersey (band), a musical group
- Jersey (clothing), a garment
- Jersey (fabric), a knit
- Jersey (EP), an EP by Bella Thorne
- Jersey barrier, a traffic control device
- Jersey cattle
- The Jersey, 1999 television series
- HMS Jersey, any of several ships
- Project Jersey, a RESTful, open source Web Services framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jersey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.