From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jerusalem Council (disambiguation))
- For the Jerusalem Council in Judaism, see Sanhedrin
- For the Council of Jerusalem in Early Christianity, see Council of Jerusalem
- For the Eastern Orthodox Council in the seventeenth Century, see Synod of Jerusalem (1672)
- For the modern Jerusalem Council, see High Council of B'nei Noah
- The Jerusalem Council that is 'a Global Association of Orthodox Jewish Believers in Messiah Yeshua' does not have a Wikipedia page.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.