|Full name||Jess Kedwell Vanstrattan|
|Date of birth||19 July 1982|
|Place of birth||Gosford, Australia|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2003–2004||→ Carrarese (loan)||1||(0)|
|2007||→ Ancona (loan)||1||(0)|
|2007–2008||→ Juventus (loan)||0||(0)|
|2008–2010||Gold Coast United||18||(0)|
|2010–2011||Central Coast Mariners||3||(0)|
|2014–||Central Coast Mariners Academy (goalkeeping coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:47, 11 May 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jess Kedwell Vanstrattan (born 19 July 1982) is a former Australian goalkeeper.
In summer 2001, he was signed by Juventus on a 5 year deal and loaned to Verona in co-ownership deal (i.e. 50% registration rights) for 500 million lire in 2001. At Verona, and only 19 Vanstrattan was a regular on the bench for the Serie A side and played 54 games in 2 years for the reserve team ( PRIMAVERA ).In the 3 season Verona assistant Marco Baroni ex defender of the scudetto winning Napoil side of Diego Maradonna was signed as head coach of Carrarese Calcio And signed Vanstrattan ( on loan ) immediately in 2003–04 season where he made his first team debut in Italy. However in the first game of that season at the end of full-time he suffered a serious knee injury rupturing his right knee ACL and missed the remainder of the season. In January 2004, his loan was ended and returned to Verona where he signed a 4 year contract extension . In June 2004, the co-ownership deal was terminated and Verona got full registration rights.
He would be involved in a controversial transfer saga in the summer of 2007. After ending his contract with Verona mutually agreeded (which was due expire in 2008), Jess returned home to Australia in June, citing Verona for several years did not live up to promises made to Vanstrattan, he signed for Juventus a month later. Vanstrattan played pre-season games for the Old Lady, becoming the first Australian to turn out for the club. However, in early August 2007, the Lega Calcio ruled that the goalkeeper's contract at Juventus was illegal after Verona ( later found out in a court hearing ) falseefied documents wich included the faslefication of Vanstrattans signature, in an attempt to block the tranfer of the player to Juventus and was to be cancelled until courts could decide an outcome.
Vanstrattan needed to return to Verona officially under contract again though only lasting 4 days within wich time the courts found verona guilty and ordered the club agree on a loan deal which saw the player return to Juventus on 21 August in time for the 2007–08 Serie A season. He played in the coppa Italia for club gients 
Vanstrattan played for Juventus in China, HongKong and Australia in friendly matchs. He conceded one goal, from Melbourne's Carlos Hernández, en route to his team's 4–1 success.
In June 2008, Vanstrattan did not agree to the 3 year contract extension with Juventus and was released by both Verona and Juve.
Gold Coast United
On 3 August 2009 he succumbed to an ankle injury sustained while training in preparation for the first game of the 2009–10 A-League season. He was sidelined for several weeks but recovered to play the rest of the season, and after a slow start by the end of the season was nominated for Gk of the year award after several man of the match performances.
Central Coast Mariners
On 19 July 2010, Vantstrattan was signed by the Central Coast Mariners after he wanted to move back home. Central Coast had recently lost first choice goal keeper Danny Vukovic to Turkish club Konyaspor. The deal was officially confirmed by the Mariners on 19 July 2010. Unfortunately, 3 games after signing with the club, Van Stratten suffered a second ACL rupture and missed the duration of the season. On 14 April 2011 Vanstrattan was then released by the Mariners.
- FIFA World Cup U-17 Championship: 1999 runners up
- FIFA World Cup U-20 Championship: 2001 Quarter Final
- "Reports and Financial Statements at 30 June 2005". Juventus FC. 25 October 2005. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- "CALCIOMERCATO:MATTIA CASSANI E CRISTIAN AGNELLI IN GIALLOBLU' ANCHE NEL 2004/2005". Hellas Verona FC (in Italian). 23 June 2004. Retrieved 30 March 2010.
- "Old Lady face Verona fight". Channel 4. 13 July 2007. Archived from the original on 16 July 2007. Retrieved 25 July 2007.
- "Communicate n° 005/D del 8 agouti 2007". FIGC (in Italian). 8 August 2007. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- "Vanstrattan, accost il reclamo dell'Hellas Verona". Hellas Verona FC (in Italian). 8 August 2007. Retrieved 18 March 2010.
- "Napoli chief hails Juve signings". Channel 4 (Football Italia.net). 21 August 2007. Archived from the original on 15 January 2008. Retrieved 21 August 2007.
- Former Juventus 'keeper becomes United’s first signing
- Ankle injury sidelines Vanstrattan
- Bosnich in talks to stand in for Vanstrattan
- Jess To Make Coast Switch
- Van’s the Man for the Central Coast