From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jesse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesse is the father of David in the Bible.
Jesse may also refer to:
- List of people named Jesse
- F. Tennyson Jesse (1888–1958), English criminologist, journalist and author
- John John Jesse (born 1969), American painter
- Richard Henry Jesse (1853–1921), American educator and the eighth president of the University of Missouri
- Jesse (album), an album by Jesse Powell
- "Jesse", 1985 song (single only released in the USA) from album Valotte by Julian Lennon
- "Jesse", 1980/Hit single from album Come Upstairs by Carly Simon
- "Jesse", 1993 single from The People Tree by Mother Earth
- "Jesse", a song on the album The Drift by Scott Walker
- "Jesse", a song by Janis Ian covered by Roberta Flack and Shirley Bassey
- "Jesse", a song by The Naked Brothers Band, written by Alex Wolff
- Jessie (song), a song by Joshua Kadison
- Jesse (TV series), starring Christina Applegate
- Jesse (picture book), 1988 children's book by Tim Winton
- Jesse, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Jesse, Oklahoma
- Jesse Hall, University of Missouri, named in honor of Richard Henry Jesse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.