Jesse performing live
|Birth name||Jesse David Brand|
|Born||Ferndale, Washington, United States|
|Occupations||Musician, singer-songwriter, author, actor|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, bass guitar, drums, banjo, mandolin|
Jesse David Brand is an American singer-songwriter, Musician, and Actor. On January 1, 2013, the first single 'Praying For Rain', from his 11th solo album 'When The Dust Settles', was released. March 25, 2014 the Academy of Texas Music announced the song had received a Texas Music Award for "Song of the Year". Jesse was also nominated for "Male Vocalist of the Year". The album was recorded at Dredrock Studios in Nashville, Tennessee with Recording Engineer, Producer, Former Pillar and current Brantley Gilbert guitarist Noah Henson. Former Kid Rock member Smith Curry, can be heard playing pedal steel on the record. Jesse is also currently working as a background musician on season 2 of the ABC musical drama series. Nashville, appearing in fifteen episodes.  
Jesse Brand was born in Ferndale, Washington. He is the youngest son of Steve Brand, former touring musician, playing drums and guitar for Country Music acts David Frizzell, Tex Williams, Rose Maddox, Rusty Draper, and Forrest Lee Sr, as well as touring with Rock and Roll bands like Credence Clearwater Revival and Steppenwolf  and Gail Brand, an American Sign Language Interpreter and schoolteacher. He spent five years in the MPFL (minor professional football league) with the North Texas Stampede (Fort Worth, Texas) and Northwest Avalanche (Bellingham, Washington). Jesse currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee after spending eight years in Texas, and tours mostly within the Midwestern and Southern United States.
During a 2011 interview on Talk It Up TV, Brand stated his dreams of a musical future started when he was six years old, while watching his father's band... "I saw what music did to those people, and I at that moment, made a conscious decision. I said to myself, that's what I'm gonna do with my life." He has shared stages with acts such as Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, Randy Houser, Jamey Johnson, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Loretta Lynn, Kris Kristofferson, Bob Dylan, The Doobie Brothers, and has been in bands with Audley Freed and Charlie Daniels. To date, Jesse Brand has released 10 albums under his own label, FiveSlumpRecords, and is considered an important figure among today's songwriters "...prolific, elegant, beautiful and dark... he is one of the last of the true hardcore troubadours."
|2010||Lone Star||Dock Worker|
|2014||Get on Up (film)||Musician/Paris Concert|
- Live From The White Elephant (2004)
- Pills Booze and Grass (2005)
- The Cocaine Sessions (2006)
- 3 Steps To The Wishing Well (2007)
- Tuggin' On The Devil's Sleeve (2008)
- The Unreleased Bull Sessions (2008)
- The Suicide Tapes (Unreleased) (2008)
- 28 Days (2009)
- Through The Fire (2009)
- Back Here On The Floor (Wisely and Slow) (2010)
- When The Dust Settles (2013) - In Production
Nominations and awards
- 2014 Won Academy of Texas Music "Song of the Year" for "Praying For Rain"
- 2014 Nominated Academy of Texas Music "Male Vocalist of the Year" for When The Dust Settles. (Winners to be announced March 22, 2014)
- 2014 Nominated Big Star Music Awards "Male Vocalist of the Year" 
- "Texas Music Awards Nominees". Academy of Texas Music. 2014.
- "Jesse Brand Praying For Rain". CD Baby. 2013.
- "Jesse Brand IMDB". IMDB. 2014.
- "Birch Bay Man Fulfills Dream". Northern Lights. 2006.
- "NW Avalanche Roster-Jesse Brand". Northwest Football League. 2003.
- "Jesse Brand GoBham.com". Bellingham Herald Newspaper. April 23, 2008.
- "Talk It Up TV". TalkItUp TV. June 24, 2011.
- "True Country-Jesse Brand". TalkItUp TV. June 24, 2011.
- "Jesse Brand Train – Back Here On The Floor". Johan Schoenmakers - Alt Country Forum. January 11, 2010.
- "2013 Texas Music Awards Nominees Texas Music Awards". Academy of Texas Music. 2014.