Jesse Davis (born November 9, 1965) is an American jazz saxophonist. Davis began as a student in Ellis Marsalis's New Orleans Center for Creative Arts. After graduating, Davis embarked on a productive jazz career, recording 8 albums on the Concord Jazz label, alongside collaborations with such artists as Jack McDuff and Illinois Jacquet. Davis has studied music at Northeastern Illinois University, and in 1989 he received a "Most Outstanding Musician award" from Down Beat magazine.
- Horn of Pasion (Concord, 1991) with Mulgrew Miller
- As We Speak (Concord, 1992) with Jacky Terrasson, Robert Trowers
- High Standards (Concord, 1994) with Nicholas Payton, Dado Moroni, Peter Washington
- From Within (Concord, 1996) with Nicholas Payton, Hank Jones, Ron Carter, Lewis Nash
- First Insight (Concord, 1997) with Mulgrew Miller, Peter Bernstein, Ron Carter, Kenny Washington
- The Set-Up (All Tribe, 2002) with Peter Bernstein, Ray Drummond
- ^ a b Harris, Craig. "Jesse Davis Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved April 3, 2010.
- ^ "Jesse Davis at All About Jazz". Retrieved April 3, 2010.