Jesse James (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jesse James (film))
|Look up Jesse James in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesse James (1847–1882) was an American outlaw.
Jesse James may also refer to:
- Jesse James (actor) (born 1989), American actor
- Jesse James (customizer) (born 1969), custom vehicle maker and American television personality
- Jesse James (American football), American football player
- Jesse James (Texas Treasurer) (1904–1977), Texas State Treasurer
- Jesse E. James (1875–1951), only surviving son of American outlaw Jesse James
- Jesse James (songwriter), writer of the 1968 hit instrumental "The Horse"
- Road Dogg (born 1969), former ring name Jesse James, American professional wrestler
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Jessie James (album) by Jessie James
- "Jesse James" (Clay Walker song), a 2012 song by Clay Walker
- "Jesse James" (folk song), a 1924 folk song
- Jesse James (Lucky Luke), a 1969 Lucky Luke comic title
- The Jesse James Gang, led by Bill Ayers and Diana Oughton, is a splinter group of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) that evolved into the Weather Underground
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (soundtrack)
- Jesse Jaymes, American rapper and entrepreneur
- Jessie James (born 1988), American country singer
- Team Rocket, fictional crime syndicate in the Pokémon media franchise which includes members Jessie and James
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesse James.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.