From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jesse Lee (disambiguation))
Jesse Lee may refer to:
- Jesse Lee (Methodist) (1758–1816), American Methodist Episcopal clergyman and pioneer
- Jesse Lee (politician) (born 1979), White House Online Programs Director under the Barack Obama Administration
- Jesse Lee (singer) (born 1987), American country music artist
- Jesse Lee, a gunslinger played by Mario Van Peebles in the 1993 film Posse.
- Jesse Soffer (born 1984), American actor sometimes credited as "Jesse Lee"
- All pages with titles containing "Jesse Lee"
- Jessica Lee (disambiguation)
- Jessie Lee (disambiguation)
- Jess Lee (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|