24 February 1985 |
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, UK
|Known for||The Real Hustle
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
|Spouse(s)||Lee Stafford (m. 2013)|
Clement was born to Jane and Richard Clement in Sheffield. She has a brother, Robert. She attended High Storrs School in Sheffield, studied Performing Arts and Psychology at The Sheffield College before going on to study at the Dartington College of Arts.
Clement began her career as a Page Three model. At the age of 18 she appeared in Playboy and has modelled for photographers Byron Newman and the late Bob Carlos Clarke. She has since appeared in various lads' mags as a result of her popularity in The Real Hustle.
Clement has starred in the music videos for several songs including You and Me by British dance act Uniting Nations, Craig David's All the Way, Christian Blaizer's All I Want and Studio B's I see Girls.
TV and films
Since 2006, Clement has starred in the BBC TV series The Real Hustle, a spin-off of the BBC drama series Hustle. Along with Alex Conran and Paul Wilson she demonstrates confidence and magic tricks, distraction scams and proposition bets on members of the public, to show viewers how to avoid being fooled by them. As of 2012, Clement has starred in all 106 episodes of all eleven series. She has also starred in all of the one-off specials: The 12 Scams Of Christmas, Winter Special, Worlds' Greatest Bar Bets, Best Ever Cons, Don't Miss A Trick and The Real Hustle Around the World.
Her other acting roles include starring as Cindi Marshall in Sky TV's Dream Team for two series from 2005 to 2007 and playing the role of the Jade Dragon escort in the 2005 film Moussaka & Chips.
In November 2008, Clement took part in the BBC Three show Celebrity Scissorhands in aid of Children in Need. In 2009 she appeared in Doghouse, a British zombie comedy, in which she played the leading character's girlfriend and the long-running British hospital drama Casualty, playing Jackie, a new member of the ambulance/paramedic crew.
From 13 November 2011, Clement took part in the eleventh series of ITV's reality television show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. She was voted out on 28 November 2011, five days before the end of the series and was in the jungle for fifteen of the nineteen days, returning along with the rest of her camp-mates for the final Coming Out episode.
Also in November 2011, Clement presented the programme Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty, which was broadcast daily on BBC3 between 14 and 18 November 2011. In January 2012, she presented a BBC documentary titled Britain in Bed in which she revealed how British attitudes to sex have changed over the last 50 years. In 2013, she presented The Body Shocking Show alongside Pete Firman, which began on 14 March 2013.
Also in 2013, she starred in the short film Two Persons Max, for which she won the award for Best Supporting Actress at the Los Angeles Movie Awards. On 6 March 2014, she appeared in the third episode of the Sky1 series The Smoke, playing Tanya, a mixed martial arts ring girl.
- "Jessica-Jane Clement — Real Hustler". FHM. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- Family Fortunes, 24 March 2012
- "The Real Hustle – Jessica-Jane Clement". BBC. Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Uniting Nations - You And Me, YouTube
- All The Way, YouTube
- Christian Blaizer - All I Want, YouTube
- Studio B - I See Girls, YouTube
- Saucy Hustler goes undiecover, The Sun
- Jessica-Jane Clement — Real Hustler, FHM
- Jessica-Jane Clement's profile from IMDb
- Moussaka & Chips (2005) from IMDb
- Celebrity Scissorhands
- Doghouse at IMDb
- Casualty, "Love is a Sacrifice", BBC web site
- "'Lee I'm coming to get you': Jessica-Jane is delighted as she is the next camp mate to be eliminated from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!" 29 November 2011, Daily Mail
- Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty, BBC web site
- Britain in Bed, BBC web site
- http://www.beccabarrmanagement.co.uk/clients.asp?ClientID=10 Jessica-Jane
- "She's off the market! Glamour girl Jessica-Jane Clement ties the knot with hairdresser Lee Stafford after reality show romance". Daily Mail (London).
- Lee Stafford Twitter: "Jess just felt our baby kick for the first time!"
- Lee Stafford Twitter: "Jess is in her first pair of maternity jeans."
- No Bunny Should Suffer for Beauty
- Official website
- Jessica-Jane Clement on Twitter
- Jessica-Jane Clement on Facebook
- Jessica-Jane Clement's channel on YouTube
- Phonak Lyric Website