Jessica Clark (actress)
21 April 1985 |
|Ethnicity||English, Irish, Indian, Nigerian|
|Spouse(s)||Lacey Stone (m. 2010–12)|
Jessica Clark is a British actress of English, Irish, Indian, and Nigerian descent. Jessica grew up in London. At 16, she won a national modeling competition, and signed with Models 1. Choosing initially to combine modeling with her studies, Clark attended the London School of Economics as a law undergraduate with the intention of pursuing a law career.
However the success of her modeling career led her to leave the program after 18 months and move first to Paris and then a year later to New York. Jessica has worked with such notable clients as Hermes, Redken, and L’Oreal. She has also appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire and Jalouse. She walks the runway for designers such as Hermes, Bottega Venetta and Matthew Williamson.
While living in NYC Jessica had trained as an actress and in 2011 relocated to LA where she has had success in TV and Independent film. Jessica is signed with Marilyn NY Agency and continues to model, most recently shooting the cover story of Vogue India.
She had a central role in feature film A Perfect Ending, a 2012 lesbian film directed by Nicole Conn. She plays the fictional vampire goddess Lilith in True Blood. She appeared on the cover of the October 2012 issue of Vogue India. and also has a central role in the upcoming 2014 satirical thriller Pocket Listing.
|2004||MTV of "Burn" by Usher||Female Lead||Music Video|
|2012||State of Georgia||Natalia|
|A Perfect Ending||Paris||Television Film|
|2012-2013||True Blood||Lilith||9 Episodes|
|2014||Pocket Listing||Lana Hunter||Post-production|
- "Interview With Jessica Clark". afterellen.com. 31 August 2008. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Jessica Clark "Lexus"". . Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Selling Ethnic Ambiguity by Jessica Clark. The Model Alliance". The Model Alliance. Retrieved 28 March 2013.
- "Jessica Clark, Vogue Magazine March 2012 Cover Photo - India". Who's Dated Who?. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Happy Holidays – 2012 LSF News!!!". Laceystonefitness.com. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Jessica Clark accepts her New Now Next Award 2009 on LOGO". YouTube. Retrieved 30 September 2014.