|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
March 8, 1983
San Antonio, Texas
Collins was born in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas. She is one of four sisters, all of whom are involved in the arts. For much of her childhood, she and her family resided in rural Los Angeles, Texas. Collins attended Tom C. Clark High School in San Antonio, graduating in 2001. She attended Juilliard graduating in 2005.
Collins has portrayed the roles of Natalie Davis, the psychopath serial killer The Miniature Killer, on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and social worker Lizzie Miller on the ABC's The Nine. She portrayed Maggie Young on the AMC original series Rubicon.
- Ghost Whisperer (1 episode, "Ghost, Interrupted"; 2005) as Zoe/Natalie Harper
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1 episode, "Wrongful Life"; 2006) as Nikki Newsome
- The Nine (13 episodes, 2006-2007) as Lizzie Miller
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (3 episodes, "Living Doll", "Dead Doll" and "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda"; 2007-2008) as Natalie Davis
- The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (2009) as Vinnie
- The Good Wife (1 episode, "Home"; 2009) as Danielle Raines
- Blue Bloods (1 episode, "Re-Do"; 2010) as Becky Walenski
- Rubicon (13 episodes, 2010) as Maggie Young
- Law & Order: Los Angeles (1 episode, "Angel's Knoll"; 2011) as Liz Bennett
- House (1 episode, "The C-Word"; 2012) as Elizabeth Lawson
- Person of Interest (1 episode, "Shadow Box"; 2012) as Abby Monroe
- Zero Dark Thirty (2012) as Debbie
- Revolution (2013) as Cynthia
- Manic Flight Reaction (2005) as Grace
- Jakle, Jeanne (September 9, 2010). "Rubicon actress Jessica Collins finds a dream role". Houston Chronicle.
- Topel, Fred (October 25, 2006). "Jessica Collins on The Nine". CanMag.com.
- Hochberg, Mina (August 25, 2010). "Q&A - Jessica Collins (Maggie Young)". AMC.
- Jessie Collins at the Internet Movie Database
- Jessica Collins: Biography, Latest News & Videos at TVGuide.com
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|