Jessica Wilzig Gottlieb (née Wilzig, born March 28, 1970) is an American blogger and speaker who resides in Los Angeles, California. She writes JessicaGottlieb.com which focuses on being a mom, also known as “Mommy Blogging”.
Gottlieb, born in Manhattan Beach, California, attended Chadwick School, and graduated with a BS from CSU–Pueblo and a with MA Ed from Pepperdine University. Currently, she resides in Los Angeles, California with her husband, a television executive[who?], her daughter and son.
Gottlieb initiated her online career on eBay and was recognized as a successful eBay retailer, being interviewed for the book The eBay Success Chronicles by Angela Adams. She started blogging for Celsias.com in 2007, GreenOptions.com, National Lampoon and anonymously on Pissed Off Housewife, a blog that focused on daily life as a mother in Los Angeles, but coincided with the death of her best friend from AIDS.
Gottlieb’s expertise in the area of “Mommy Blogging” has been utilized on the Dr. Phil Show, where Gottlieb has been a guest multiple times. She has also worked with a number of large companies such as HP, Kenmore, Tupperware and many more.
In 2008 and 2009, Nielsen awarded Gottlieb the title of Power Mom. And in 2009 and 2010, she was listed by Babble.com as a Top 50 Mom Blog. Also in 2010, Forbes listed Gottlieb as one of most influential women on Twitter.
Currently, Gottlieb is a participant in the video vlog “Momversation”, which focuses on issues that affect moms and gives different perspectives of other mom bloggers, including Heather Armstrong, of the blog Dooce.
-  http://www.blogher.com/business-mommyblogging-today-show
-  http://www.amazon.com/dp/0910627649
-  http://www.celsias.com/
-  http://www.celsias.com/article/talking-about-what-you-dont-buy/
-  http://www.greenoptions.com/
-  http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1385
-  http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1327/
-  http://drphil.com/shows/show/1279/
-  http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/online_mobile/social-media-comes-of-age-blackshaw-reflects-on-marketing-and-the-web-in-2008/
-  http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/nielsen_powermoms.pdf
-  http://www.babble.com/babble-50/mommy-bloggers/mom-bloggers-top-50-full-list/
-  http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/07/twitter-brand-building-forbes-woman-power-women-social-media.html