Lowndes in October 2009
|Born||Jessica Suzanne Lowndes
November 8, 1988
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Actress, singer, songwriter|
Lowndes was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She studied at Pacific Academy in Surrey and was included on People magazine's list of World's Most Beautiful People of 2009, along with co-stars from the series 90210 (TV series). From March 2009 to April 2010, she dated Aaron Paul. 
Lowndes got her acting debut in the 2006 television film Saving Milly as Andrea Kondracke. This was followed by a guest role in an episode of Masters of Horror, she was later cast in a recurring role on the sitcom Alice, I Think. She has since made guest appearances on Kyle XY. Her next film role was a supporting role in the Lifetime movie To Have and to Hold released in 2005, this was followed in 2007 by a pilot called Pretty/Handsome which did not get picked up.
In 2008, Lowndes appeared in Autopsy and The Haunting of Molly Hartley along with a recurring role in the drama series Greek as Mandi. Lowndes also landed a recurring role in the series 90210 a spin-off of the '90s teen drama series Beverly Hills, 90210 as Adrianna Tate-Duncan. In November 2008, her role was upgraded to series regular.
Lowndes starred in the Canadian horror film Altitude in 2010. BuddyTV ranked her #58 on its TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2011 list. She also stars in The Devil's Carnival, a short film musical screened on tour which occurred in April 2012.
She has been playing the piano since she was five and writing music since she was nine years old. Lowndes made her musical debut in the pilot episode of TV series 90210 singing "Mama Who Bore Me" from Spring Awakening in the school's musical, in the 2009 episode "Woman's Intuition". In the 90210 episode "What's Past is Prologue", Lowndes sang "Jolene" for a rock band audition. She also sang a few other songs as the lead female vocalist on 90210 's "The Gloria Steinem"'s band. Lowndes also performed "One More Time" (featuring Diego González) in the 90210 episode "Meet the Parent" (season 2, episode 20, final scene). During season 4 of 90210, her single "Fool" was featured and sang by her character in the episode "Benefit of the Doubt". In the episode "Bride And Prejudice", her song "Teardrops Fall" was featured. "I Don't Want You Anymore" was featured in the episode "Tis Pity". During season 5, her next single "Snake Charmer" was featured in the episode "Into The Wild" and sung by her in "99 Problems". In the second-to-last episode, her song "The Last Time" was sung by her character. Just as she finishes, the stage collapses on her, catches on fire and leaving her trapped under rubble.
In March 2009, she published the song Fly Away on her Myspace page. She was both the writer, singer and lead guitarist in the track.
X-Cite Records announced on April 20, 2011 that Lowndes teamed up with French American Idol finalist Jérémy Amelin, to be featured on his new single "Undone", produced by James Rendon and Kayden Boche. The song premiered online on April 29, 2011 and was released worldwide on May 23, 2011.
In mid-late 2011, her first single "Fool" was released on iTunes. On November 11, 2011, Lowndes released another single titled "I Wish I Was Gay". The official music video was directed by Frank E. Flowers, and released the same day on her official YouTube channel. On January 25, 2012, she released her first EP featuring singles 'I Wish I Was Gay' and 'Nothing Like This', along with two new songs 'Stamp of Love' and 'Go Back'. The soundtrack from Devil's Carnival also features songs with Lowndes singing. On May 14, 2012, her single new The Other Girl premiered on Complex.com. The single will be released on iTunes on May 16, 2012. Also she revealed that her debut album will be released later in the year, along with another EP. On February 6, 2013, Lowndes revealed that she would release 4 tracks off from an EP she wrote when she was 16, every Thursday for four weeks for Throw Back Thursday after recently joining Instagram. On February 7, 2013, Fly Away was released as the first track from the EP as a digital download.
In September 11, 2014 Lowndes released her new single "Silicone In Stereo" and garnered the attention of many viewers on Youtube and VEVO after her daring music video released. The song reached at no. 35 In Canadian top 50 and no. 65 in US billboard top 100.
|2005||Saving Milly||Andrea Kondracke (age 15)||Television film|
|2006||To Have and to Hold||Lisa||Television film|
|2008||Haunting of Molly Hartley, TheThe Haunting of Molly Hartley||Laurel Miller|
|2012||Garden of Eden||Kristin||Short film|
|2012||Devil's Carnival, TheThe Devil's Carnival||Tamara|
|2012||Mother's Nightmare, AA Mother's Nightmare||Vanessa Redlynn||Television film|
|2014||Prince, TheThe Prince||Angela|
|2014||Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant||Filming|
|2005||Masters of Horror||Peggy||Episode: "Dance of the Dead"|
|2006||Alice, I Think||Becky||2 episodes|
|2007||Kyle XY||Eve||Episode: "Memory Serves"|
|2008||Pretty/Handsome||Cassie Booth||Unsold FX pilot|
|2008||Chinese Guys||Christy||Episode: "Reason to Fight"|
|2008–2013||90210||Adrianna Tate-Duncan||Main cast; 113 episodes|
|2009||America's Next Top Model||Herself||Episode: "Interview 101"|
|2014||Young & Hungry||Judy Green||Episode: "Young & Lesbian"|
- Nothing Like This (2012)
- TBT (Throwback Thursday) (2013)
|"Fool"||2011||90210 (soundtrack from the 4th season)|
|"Nothing Like This"||2012||Nothing Like This|
|"I Wish I Was Gay"|
|"Stamp of Love"|
|"The Other Girl"||TBA|
|"I Don't Want You Anymore"||90210 (soundtrack from the 4th season)|
|"Snake Charmer"||90210 (soundtrack from the 5th season)|
|"Fly Away"||2013||TBT (Throwback Thursday)|
|"The Last Time"||90210 (soundtrack from the 5th season)|
|"Silicone in Stereo"||2014||TBA|
As featured artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Falling in Love"
(Ironik featuring Jessica Lowndes)
(Jérémy Amelin featuring Jessica Lowndes)
|"In All My Dreams I Drown"||2012||Terrance Zdunich||The Devil's Carnival|
|2010||Ironik featuring Jessica Lowndes||"Falling in Love"|
|2011||Herself||"I Wish I Was Gay"|
|2012||Herself||"Nothing Like This"|
|2014||Herself||"silicone in stereo"|
- Jessica Lowndes Biography. TV Guide. Retrieved on May 25, 2011.
- "TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2011". BuddyTV. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Sneak Peek: 90210 Star Jessica Lowndes' New Music Video, "Nothing Like This"". US Magazine. December 21, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "90210's Jessica Lowndes Talks New Music, Singing With Joe Jonas". E! Online. October 18, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "Dodgers & Hollywood: 90210 comes to 90090". Los Angeles Dodgers Official Website. September 19, 2009.
- "DJ Ironik records track with 90210's Jessica Lowndes". BBC. October 5, 2010. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "Ironik ft Jessica Lowndes – Falling In Love (Official Video)". YouTube. Retrieved September 7, 2010.
- DISCOGS.COM : "Undone (feat. Jessica Lowndes)" Official Song Credits
- [dead link]
- X-Cite Records Press Release (April 20, 2011) : Jérémy Amelin and 90210 star Jessica Lowndes join forces on Jeremy Amelin's electrifying new single "Undone". Retrieved on May 25, 2011
- Jessica Lowndes interview OKtv!. YouTube (April 14, 2011). Retrieved on May 25, 2011.
- Johnson, Zach (November 11, 2011). "Grade 90210 Star Jessica Lowndes' First Music Video". Us Magazine. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "I Wish I Was Gay - Single by Jessica Lowndes". iTunes. November 11, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- "Nothing Like This". iTunes. January 25, 2012. Retrieved January 25, 2012.
- "Jessica Lowndes Premieres Her New Single "The Other Girl" & Talks Singing On "90210"". May 14, 2012. Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- Lowndes, Jessica. "Excited for tomorrow's #TBT release of #FlyAway!". @jessicalowndes. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Lowndes, Jessica. "Fly Away - Single Jessica Lowndes". iTunes. iTunes. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Lowndes, Jessica. "Jessica Lowndes FLY AWAY #TBT". YouTube. JLowndesOFFICIAl. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- "Silicone in Stereo - Single by Jessica Lowndes". iTunes Store. Apple Inc. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jessica Lowndes.|