||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
|Born||Jessica Celeste Michibata
October 21, 1984
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Hair color||Dyed Brown|
Michibata was born to an Argentine father of Spanish-Italian ancestry, and a Japanese mother. She has an older sister named Linda Karen and a younger sister named Angelica Patricia, both of whom are also fashion models. Michibata used to be the spokesmodel for the lingerie brand Peach John.
Michibata has been dating British Formula One driver Jenson Button since 2009, and can often be seen in the McLaren pits during his races. She and Jenson got engaged on February 21, 2014. She is also a brand ambassador for TAG Heuer.
- Cinema Style (TBS, 2007)
- Mezamashi TV (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Waratte Iitomo (Fuji TV, 2005–2006)
- Another Sky (2008)
- Easy Sports (TV asahi)
- Tokyo Walking Map (TBS)
- Digital Stadium (NHK)
- Evian (2007)
- UNIQLO (2007)
- L'Oréal Biotherm
- NEC 821N GLA SoftBank
- Peach John
- Center-In Unicharm (2010)
- Pure Gumi Kanro (2010)
- Aquarius Vitamin Guard CocoCola (2010)
- "田辺エジェンシ 道端". Tanabe Agency. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Glamour girl Jessica Michibata makes the right moves". Japan Today.
- "No hard feelings: Jenson Button enjoys a friendly catch-up with ex-fiancée Louise Griffiths". Mail Online (Associated News Ltd). 20 June 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Jenson Button girlfriend Jessica Michibata confirm engagement sports VERY big rock wedding finger". Mail Online (Associated News Ltd). 21 February 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Brand Ambassadors: Jessica Michibata". Tag Heuer Online (Tag Heuer). Retrieved 21 March 2012.