||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
|Born||Jessica Celeste Michibata
October 21, 1984
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Hair color||Dyed Brown|
Jessica Michibata (道端ジェシカ), born Jessica Celeste Michibata on October 21, 1984 in Fukui Prefecture, Japan, is a half Argentine half Japanese fashion model.
Family background 
Michibata was born to an Argentine father of Spanish-Italian ancestry, and a Japanese mother. She has an older sister named Linda Karen and a younger sister named Angelica Patricia, both of whom are also fashion models. Michibata used to be the spokesmodel for the lingerie brand Peach John.
Personal life 
- Cinema Style (TBS, 2007)
- Mezamashi TV (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Waratte Iitomo (Fuji TV, 2005–2006)
- Another Sky (2008)
- Easy Sports (TV asahi)
- Tokyo Walking Map (TBS)
- Digital Stadium (NHK)
- Evian (2007)
- UNIQLO (2007)
- L'Oréal Biotherm
- NEC 821N GLA SoftBank
- Peach John
- Center-In Unicharm (2010)
- Pure Gumi Kanro (2010)
- Aquarius Vitamin Guard CocoCola (2010)
Music videos 
- "田辺エジェンシ 道端". Tanabe Agency. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Glamour girl Jessica Michibata makes the right moves". Japan Today.
- "No hard feelings: Jenson Button enjoys a friendly catch-up with ex-fiancée Louise Griffiths". Mail Online (Associated News Ltd). 20 June 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Brand Ambassadors: Jessica Michibata". Tag Heuer Online (Tag Heuer). Retrieved 21 March 2012.