||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
October 21, 1984
|Spouse(s)||Jenson Button (m. 2014)|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Hair color||Dyed Brown|
Michibata was born in in Fukui Prefecture, Japan, to an Argentine father of Spanish-Italian ancestry, and a Japanese mother. She has an older sister named Linda Karen and a younger sister named Angelica Patricia, both of whom are also fashion models. Michibata used to be the spokesmodel for the lingerie brand Peach John.
Michibata is married to British Formula One driver Jenson Button, and can often be seen in the McLaren pits during his races. They started dating in 2009, became engaged on February 21, 2014 and married in Hawaii in December 2014.
- Cinema Style (TBS, 2007)
- Mezamashi TV (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Waratte Iitomo (Fuji TV, 2005–2006)
- Another Sky (2008)
- Easy Sports (TV asahi)
- Tokyo Walking Map (TBS)
- Digital Stadium (NHK)
- Evian (2007)
- UNIQLO (2007)
- L'Oréal Biotherm
- NEC 821N GLA SoftBank
- Peach John
- Center-In Unicharm (2010)
- Pure Gumi Kanro (2010)
- Aquarius Vitamin Guard CocoCola (2010)
- Michibata is a brand ambassador for TAG Heuer.
- "田辺エジェンシ 道端". Tanabe Agency. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Glamour girl Jessica Michibata makes the right moves". Japan Today.
- "Jessica Michibata wows in embellished white maxi as she listens to fiancé Jenson Button's practice lap". Mail Online (Associated News Ltd). 28 March 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "Jenson Button girlfriend Jessica Michibata confirm engagement sports VERY big rock wedding finger". Mail Online (Associated News Ltd). 21 February 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2014.
- "Formula 1's Jenson Button marries Jessica Michibata". BBC. 1 January 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Brand Ambassadors: Jessica Michibata". Tag Heuer Online (Tag Heuer). Retrieved 21 March 2012.