|Alma mater||IIM Calcutta|
|Known for||Author of No Money Marketing|
Jessie Paul is a marketing expert, CEO of Paul Writer Strategic Advisory, a marketing advisory firm and the author of the book No Money Marketing. She was formerly Chief Marketing Officer, Wipro IT Business and Global Brand Manager at Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Jessie Paul holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science & Engineering degree from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, and an MBA in Marketing from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
Jessie has been part of Wipro for four and half years as chief marketing officer. At Wipro, Jessie was instrumental in globalizing Wipro's marketing team. She also created the shared-marketing unit for Wipro Technologies and Wipro Infotech, besides devising strategies to build the Wipro brand. She wrote a book No Money Marketing (ISBN 9780070152700)on frugal marketing. Prior to working with Wipro,she had worked for almost 15 years in companies like O&M, Infosys and iGate. In 2009 December, she quit Wipro Technologies to start her own venture, Paul Writer Strategic Advisory, a marketing platform for B2B early-stage companies in the traditional and new media space like social blogging. Jessie is considered an expert in brand globalization, and has been named one of the most influential women in Information Technology in India.
Honors and Awards
- Chairman's Award, Infosys 1998
- DataQuest's list of most powerful women in IT in India, 2005
- Business Today's List of Women Achievers in India, 2007
- Speaker at Forbes Executive Women's Forum, ITSMA, IIM- K, IIM C, CSI
- IT People's Award for Women in Leadership - 2008
- Vivek Kamath (Oct 29, 2009). "10 Reasons to Read Jessie Paul's No Money Marketing". Forbes. Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- Shelley Singh (10 Nov 2009). "Wipro's CMO Jessie Paul quits to start own venture". The Economic Times. The Times Group. Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- Akanksha Prasad (November 10, 2009). "Wipro's CMO Jessie Paul steps down". CyberMedia India Online Ltd., CIOL. Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- "Jessie Paul quits Wipro as CMO to start own venture". siliconindia news. 10 November 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- "No Money Marketing Jessie Paul >About the Author". Tata Mcgrawhill. Retrieved 23 July 2010.