From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jesus, Jesús, Jésus, or Jèsus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesus may also refer to:
- Jesus (name), as given name and surname, derived from the Latin name Iesus and the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iesous).
- Jesus Ben Sira (fl. 2nd century BCE), religious writer, author of the Book of Sirach
- Jesus of Nazareth, central divine figure of Christianity
- Jesus Barabbas (Matthew 27:16-17 margin), pardoned criminal
- Elymas Bar-Jesus, a Jewish person in the Acts of the Apostles, chapter 13, who opposed the missionary Paul on Cyprus
- Jesus Justus (Colossians 4:11), Christian in Rome mentioned by Paul
- Jesus ben Ananias (died c. 73), Jewish nationalist mentioned by Josephus
Common Latin American Spanish given name - spelling of both Jesus and Joshua in some translations of the New Testament into Spanish (which does not occur in any major English translation).
- Jesús Malverde, legendary Mexican bandit-saint
- Jesús (born 1977), stagename of American wrestler Aaron Aguilera
- Jesús Rodríguez is also the name of several individuals from Spanish-speaking countries.
- "Jesus", Chris Ferguson (born 1963), American poker player with trademark long brown hair and beard
- Jesús, a town in Peru
- Île Jésus, an island north of Montreal
- Jesus College (disambiguation), multiple locations
- Jesús, a village on the Island of Ibiza
Film and television
- Jesus (1973 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Jesus (1979 film), also called The Jesus Film, co-directed by Peter Sykes, John Heyman, and John Krisch
- Jesus (1999 film), British made-for-television film
- Jesus of Nazareth (miniseries), 1977 Anglo-Italian work
- Jesus: The Complete Story, a 2001 documentary series
- Jesus (South Park), a recurring character on the South Park television series
- "Jesus" (Brand New song), 2006 work from the album The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
- "Jesus" (Queen song), 1973 work from the first Queen album, Queen
- "Jesus" (Gackt song), 2008 single which later appeared on the 2009 album Re-Born
- "Jesus Christ" (Woody Guthrie song)
- "Jesus Christ" (Longpigs song)
- "Jesus", a song by Luna Sea from the 1993 album Eden
- "Jesus", a 1968 song by The Velvet Underground from the album The Velvet Underground
- Jesu (band), English experimental rock band formed in 2003
- Jesus Christ Allin, birth name of musician GG Allin, (1956–1993)
- Zola Jesus, stagename of American female singer songwriter
- Jesus the Christ (book), 1915 doctrinal study by James E. Talmage
- Jesus of Nazareth (book), 2007 work by Pope Benedict XVI
- The Childhood of Jesus, a 2013 novel by J. M. Coetzee
- Killing Jesus, 2013 account of the execution of Jesus by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- All pages beginning with "Jesus"
- Yeshua (disambiguation)
- Yehoshua (disambiguation)
- Joshua (disambiguation)
- Isa (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.