|Look up Jesus, Jesús, Jésus, or Jèsus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesus is the central figure of Christianity and a major prophet of Islam.
Jesus may also refer to:
- Jesus (name), as given name and surname. Greek-Latin form of Joshua.
- Jesus Ben Sira (fl. 2nd century BCE), religious writer, author in the Apocrypha
- Jesus of Nazareth, founder of Christianity
- Jesus Barabbas (Matthew 27:16-17 margin), pardoned criminal
- Elymas Bar-Jesus (Acts 13), Jewish magician who opposed Paul on Cyprus
- Jesus Justus (Colossians 4:11), Christian in Rome mentioned by Paul
- Jesus ben Ananias (died c. 73), Jewish nationalist mentioned by Josephus
Common Latin American Spanish given name - spelling of both Jesus and Joshua in some translations of the New Testament into Spanish (which does not occur in any major English translation).
- Jesús Malverde, legendary Mexican bandit-saint
- Jesús (born 1977), stagename of American wrestler Aaron Aguilera
- "Jesus", Chris Ferguson (born 1963), American poker player with trademark long brown hair and beard
- Jesús, a town in Peru
- Île Jésus, an island north of Montreal
- Jesus College (disambiguation), multiple locations
- Jesús, a village on the Island of Ibiza
Film and television
- Jesus (1973 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Jesus (1979 film), also called The Jesus Film, co-directed by Peter Sykes, John Heyman, and John Krisch
- Jesus (1999 film), British made-for-television film
- Jesus of Nazareth (miniseries), 1977 Anglo-Italian work
- Jesus: The Complete Story, a 2001 documentary series
- Jesus (South Park), a recurring character on the South Park television series
- Jesus Christ Superstar, rock opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber, first staged on Broadway in 1971
- "Jesus Christ" (Brand New song), 2006 work from the album The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me
- "Jesus" (Queen song), 1973 work from the first Queen album, Queen
- "Jesus" (Gackt song), 2008 single which later appeared on the 2009 album Re-Born
- "Jesus Christ" (Woody Guthrie song)
- "Jesus of Suburbia", 2004 song by Green Day, on the album American Idiot
- "Jesus Walks", song by Kanye West, 2004 song from the album College Dropout
- "Jesus", opening song of the 1993 album Eden, by Japanese rock band Luna Sea
- "Jesus", 1968 song on the album The Velvet Underground by the band of the same name
- Jesus on Extasy, German rock band formed in 2005
- Jesus Jones, British rock band formed in 1986
- Jesu (band), English experimental rock band formed in 2003
- Jesus Christ Allin, birth name of musician GG Allin, (1956–1993)
- Zola Jesus, stagename of American female singer songwriter
- Jesus the Christ (book), 1915 doctrinal study by James E. Talmage
- Jesus of Nazareth (book), 2007 work by Pope Benedict XVI
- The Childhood of Jesus, a 2013 novel by J. M. Coetzee
- All pages beginning with "Jesus"
- Yeshua (disambiguation)
- Yehoshua (disambiguation)
- Joshua (disambiguation)
- Isa (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.