|Founded||Sterling Heights, Michigan, 1978|
|Founder(s)||Eugene and John Jetts|
|Headquarters||Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States|
|Area served||United States|
Jet's Pizza is an American pizza restaurant franchise.
The restaurant was founded in 1978 by Eugene Jetts, who founded his first store in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He and his brother John converted a former convenience store when Eugene was seeking a house.
Its first franchise opened in 1990. As of 2012, it had 239 franchise locations and 17 company-owned locations. It operates stores in Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Minnesota, Tennessee, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Alabama, and Wisconsin.
- About Jet's Pizza
- Jet's Pizza Franchise Information | Entrepreneur.com
- Jet's Menu showing January 2009 on Archive.org
- USPTO Trademark Filing for the Standard Character Mark: 8 Corner Pizza
- USPTO Trademark Filing for a Mark Drawing Type 3
- Michigan transplant Jet’s Pizza offers square pies | Charleston Scene, Charleston SC - Dining, Music and Entertainment