Jet City Rollergirls
|Metro area||Everett, Washington|
|Teams||Bombers (A team)
B52s (B team)
|Venue||Everett Community College|
The Jet City Rollergirls (JCRG) is a roller derby league based in Everett, Washington. Founded in 2006, the league currently consists of four teams and a mixed team which competes against teams from other leagues.
Jet City was founded in July 2006 by four friends, who were inspired after watching the Rat City Rollergirls. By mid-2007, when they held their first exhibition bout, they already had around 60 skaters. They played their first full season in 2008, and became a full member of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association the following year.
The league initially played in a 900-seat venue at Everett Community College, but moved to its larger 2,000-seat venue in 2011, which they regularly sell out. They were ranked seventh in the WFTDA's highly competitive West Region from mid-2010 through mid-2011, taking seventh place in the WFTDA West Region Playoffs in 2010, and eighth in the 2011 tournament.
- "Local Sports", Lynwood Enterprise, 10 August 2007
- Garrett Troy, "Derby Girls Don’T Cry: The Aggressive Face Of Women On The Skate Track", The Daily of the University of Washington, 7 February 2008
- "JCRG History", JCRG
- "August 2011 Featured League: Jet City Rollergirls", WFTDA
- Polly Keary, "Pink Pistol: Sultan grad now a Jet City Roller Girl", Monroe Monitor, 14 February 2011
- "Rollin' on the River", WFTDA
- Master Brains, "West 7th Place: 7W Sacred City Denies 8W Jet City, 140-105", Derby News Network, 25 September 2011
- "Current Rankings", WFTDA
- "Rollin’ on the River 2010 West Region Playoffs", WFTDA
- "Bridgetown Brawl WFTDA 2011 West Region Playoffs", WFTDA