From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jet Star or JetStar may refer to:
Aviation and Automobiles
- Oldsmobile Jetstar I, an automobile produced in the 1964 and 1965 model years
- Lockheed JetStar, an executive jet
- Jetstar Airways, or its sister airlines - Jetstar Asia Airways, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Jetstar Hong Kong and Valuair
- Apollo Jet Star, a Hungarian ultralight trike aircraft
- Jet Star (Knoebels), a roller coaster at Knoebels Amusement Resort
- Jet Star (Särkänniemi), the last Jet Star type of roller coaster built
- Jet Star (record distribution company), a United Kingdom record distribution company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jet Star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.